Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: This is not the final roster...

  1. -1
    FinHeaven VIP
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    2,761
    vCash:
    3161

    This is not the final roster...

    There are some good guy out there and Saban said he was going to shop. I expect additonal defensive backs, running backs, and at least one ol. I think Smith's job is at stake, and Zgonina is going somewhere. I think Russell is short term. Don't be shocked if Green is signed (Skyler). At least one running back is going to be signed. Just don't know who. Labinjo is not a set in stone thing either.

    Lee2000
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2004
    Posts:
    5,049
    vCash:
    1032
    Loc:
    England
    I agree with Russell being short term... would like to replace him with Charles Rogers.

    If we could get Rogers and Suggs I would be a lot happier.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Waterlogged
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2003
    Posts:
    14,410
    vCash:
    1000
    I'm still hoping for a huge error on the official site with that Cliff Russell b/s.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    ah lil bit of one
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2005
    Posts:
    228
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Winter Park
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blueprint
    I'm still hoping for a huge error on the official site with that Cliff Russell b/s.
    Russel is more polished than Vick or Gibson plus it's the number 5 receiver, whoever the hell it is, is not likely to get any playing time.

    EDIT: Russel is also the gunner on special teams and he can fly.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    armyfinfan's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2004
    Posts:
    933
    vCash:
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2000
    There are some good guy out there and Saban said he was going to shop. I expect additonal defensive backs, running backs, and at least one ol. I think Smith's job is at stake, and Zgonina is going somewhere. I think Russell is short term. Don't be shocked if Green is signed (Skyler). At least one running back is going to be signed. Just don't know who. Labinjo is not a set in stone thing either.

    Lee2000
    What do you mean Labinjo isnt set in stone if he wasnt on the team he wouldnt be on the roster he would of been cut. I dont see him having any trade value. It doesnt make sense to keep him now when you just cut all those players. And if they do end up cutting him that would be pretty f in stupid because we could have kept Beasly just as insurance to Barnes getting hurt.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Waterlogged
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2003
    Posts:
    14,410
    vCash:
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Saint Nick
    Russel is more polished than Vick or Gibson plus it's the number 5 receiver, whoever the hell it is, is not likely to get any playing time.
    Polished? How so, the guy has spent like 3/4 of his years in the league on injured reserve.

    He's a walking injury waiting to happen, and it will happen if he's given playing time.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    utahphinsfan's Avatar
    Is it Aug 5th yet?
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2005
    Posts:
    7,722
    vCash:
    33747
    Quote Originally Posted by finsnchips
    I agree with Russell being short term... would like to replace him with Charles Rogers.

    If we could get Rogers and Suggs I would be a lot happier.
    Yes! By all means, lets hope Miami acquires a couple of flunkies.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    uga3406's Avatar
    Pro Bowler
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2006
    Posts:
    3,766
    vCash:
    1256
    Loc:
    princeton,nj
    how is russell on this team, short term or not over vick or gibson, what a joke...and how is hunt gone ? r u kidding me saban ...
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    finfan54's Avatar
    Finheaven Hall of Fame
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2002
    Posts:
    26,101
    vCash:
    30468
    Guys who Nick Saban Likes whether or not you do:

    Mike Labinjo
    Travis Minor
    Lehan CB
    Barnes FB

    and your absolute all time favorite .....Cliff Russell!
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    Starter
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2006
    Posts:
    123
    vCash:
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Saint Nick
    Russel is more polished than Vick or Gibson plus it's the number 5 receiver, whoever the hell it is, is not likely to get any playing time.

    EDIT: Russel is also the gunner on special teams and he can fly.
    Well said. If at any point we depend on our 5th receiver the season it's already down the drain.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. My Final 53-Man Roster
    By FinAtic8480 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 10:54 AM
  2. Final 53 man roster
    By Samphin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-04-2005, 12:41 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-17-2005, 12:29 PM
  4. Final 53 man roster as I see it w/ 5 for PS
    By flsportsfan83 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 06:39 PM
  5. The Final Roster
    By Jorser in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-01-2002, 01:53 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •