Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Sodom Hussein will crush your head, crush crush

  1. -1
    greatwade's Avatar
    President LLB/Unicorn/Rainbow Club

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    8,221
    vCash:
    1912
    Loc:
    Pompton Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Sodom Hussein will crush your head, crush crush

    http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/....ap/index.html

    feel free to POFO this MOFO if you must



    81 - 3AM + 24/7





    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Gone

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2002
    Posts:
    10,405
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sodom?

    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    greatwade's Avatar
    President LLB/Unicorn/Rainbow Club

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    8,221
    vCash:
    1912
    Loc:
    Pompton Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan
    Sodom?

    my pet name for that gasclown. glad you like it :wink:
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    Noodle Arm's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    5,751
    vCash:
    1214
    Loc:
    Orlando,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Bless you for the Kids in the Hall reference.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    greatwade's Avatar
    President LLB/Unicorn/Rainbow Club

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    8,221
    vCash:
    1912
    Loc:
    Pompton Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodle Arm
    Bless you for the Kids in the Hall reference.
    I'll take the ranch blessing if you've got it.

    cabagge head was my fav
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Gone

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2002
    Posts:
    10,405
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by greatwade
    my pet name for that gasclown. glad you like it :wink:
    Couldn't be a more fitting name.

    "gasclown"....
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    Spray Mucus's Avatar
    Ray Lucas' mom didn't take vitamins

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    6,499
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Southern Cali
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by greatwade
    I'll take the ranch blessing if you've got it.

    cabagge head was my fav
    he's king of the pitty ****s you know.

    Chicken Lady was mine.

    I did her!
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    greatwade's Avatar
    President LLB/Unicorn/Rainbow Club

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    8,221
    vCash:
    1912
    Loc:
    Pompton Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spray Mucus
    he's king of the pitty ****s you know.

    Chicken Lady was mine.

    I did her!
    you pitty ****ed a chicken? Who's pitty?
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    d-day's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2004
    Posts:
    29,234
    vCash:
    8810
    Loc:
    The Myer
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by greatwade
    you pitty ****ed a chicken? Who's pitty?
    Spray just doesn't want us to think he's too stuffy. You know, no fun. All brain no *****.

    Lip Balm?



    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    Spray Mucus's Avatar
    Ray Lucas' mom didn't take vitamins

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    6,499
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Southern Cali
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by greatwade
    you pitty ****ed a chicken? Who's pitty?
    95% of us have, and the other 5% are either lying or have no sexual organs.

    Pitty is this girl I use to bone out of pity.

    I still think I have her number if you want me to pass it along.


    That Sodom is a mean guy huh?
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Man Crush List
    By BassFin in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 04-28-2013, 02:01 AM
  2. nerd crush
    By rob19 in forum Gaming Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 12:03 AM
  3. Man Crush
    By sinPHIN in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-20-2011, 11:52 PM
  4. For those of you getting your hopes up allow me to crush them
    By defiant in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 01:30 AM
  5. Crush
    By dreday in forum The Ladies Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 08:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •