Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: this board is quickly becoming a clone of KFAN's board

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

this board is quickly becoming a clone of KFAN's board

its sad, because when i joined everything was positive, daunte will be great, give the man time, jesus...joey harrington? you really want joey harrington as the starter...lets see...he had..ZERO success in detriot, yeah he has talent, but what nfl qb doesnt? KFAN is the message board for the minnesota vikings, and all the time, specially last year, daunte sucks, put in brad, we suck, no playoffs....get some positive things on here again, dont drop down to the fans level in minnesota PLEASE! we are only a game out of first, with a lot of the season left. joey harrington? ha...give me a break
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lake Worth, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Good post. Lets hope the Fins give us something to be optimistic and positive about soon, otherwise this board is going to the depths.

We have all the answers on FinHeaven, I just don't have a clue what the question is.

Wherever Parcells has gone, I've followed and cheered that team, now he came to my beloved Dolphins. I must be in FinHEAVEN!

Thanks and Kudos to Crunchtime for the cool sig banners.

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Banned on Points

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Strong Island
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Honestly, with the way this main board has been lately I don't even want to post. I mean you guys would think this was the 04 team with the amount of negative (and obnoxious) posts on the website. 1-2 heading to Houston with 12 games after that and 1 game behind the division leaders. No need to panic!
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cpeppfan
    its sad, because when i joined everything was positive, daunte will be great, give the man time, jesus...joey harrington? you really want joey harrington as the starter...lets see...he had..ZERO success in detriot, yeah he has talent, but what nfl qb doesnt? KFAN is the message board for the minnesota vikings, and all the time, specially last year, daunte sucks, put in brad, we suck, no playoffs....get some positive things on here again, dont drop down to the fans level in minnesota PLEASE! we are only a game out of first, with a lot of the season left. joey harrington? ha...give me a break
    You are very positive. Especially when you talk about Miami Dolphin team member Joey Harrington. oops!

So I am guessing you think its okay to bash Harrinton since you did so very blatantly in your post. I don't think you are bothered by negativity, or else why would you be so negative vis a vis Harrington?

So maybe whats bothering you is that you like Cpep personally and you are upset that he's taking some heat, not that the board is "negative".
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i didnt bash joey? i said he had zero success, and its the truth
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Troll Carcass Removal Unit

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dolphins Stadium
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Just wish daunte's knee looked better. He doesn't appear to be stepping into his throws which isn't good.

Thank you for bringing back The Depths
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Minneapolis
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cpeppfan
    2 problems with your post:

1) Daunte does suck, always has. Overrated, even in 04
    2) remember what happened when they did put in Brad last year? 7-2
    Quote Quote