Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Rose, Kim Bokamper slam Dolphins

1. -1
    Professional Hipshooter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Joe Rose, Kim Bokamper slam Dolphins

I was watching Sports Rap on Fox Sports this morning and both Joe Rose and Kim Bokamper said that the Dolphins were the worst team in the AFC East. They were pretty brutal, Bokamper going so far as to say that Saban was the worst coach in the division as well. Surprised to see them just tear into the Fins that way.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Now completely imaginary

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Elsewhere
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Worst coach in the East??

That's pretty silly.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    192.168.1.3/255.255.255.0
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck

That's pretty silly.
    That is an understatement.

Belichick is at the top obviously, but the other three Jauron, Saban and Mangini are all new with their respective teams. No way can you base an opinion like that yet.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Century City, Los Angeles
    Thanks / No Thanks
    For right now they are right! The other coaches with the exception of the Pat's have done far better with much wors tallent. No one to blame there but the coach, and that is Nick.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    the N E W Dolphilbins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jupiter FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    woah i know they didnt think that a few weeks ago... a slow start and now Saban is a chump ??? They're clueless... They might hafta take that one back in a few weeks anyway when we're alone in first and looking good. I just don't understand how people can come up with so many conclusions from these past 3 games. We were 3-7 last year and ended the season one of the hottest teams... Well people just like to jump to conclusions i guess....
    We move Marshall for all the right reasons, miss out on ole' manning.. then when they dont overpay a backup qb : it's the last straw and jokers are protesting outside the stadium ! All brainwashed by the media. There's no pressure from within the walls of the office, it's all from the uneducated fanbase, and that's why a movement was made to inform the fans of what's going on, because all they had to go off of was the media.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Chicago Bears GM

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hollywood Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AirChambers84
    woah i know they didnt think that a few weeks ago... a slow start and now Saban is a chump ??? They're clueless... They might hafta take that one back in a few weeks anyway when we're alone in first and looking good. I just don't understand how people can come up with so many conclusions from these past 3 games. We were 3-7 last year and ended the season one of the hottest teams... Well people just lie to jump to conclusions i guess....
    :yeahthat:

Question to everybody.

Saban is an X and O type guy, how much game planning do you seriously think they do weeks 1-4? Its very limited as you dont know the other teams tendencies, your basically guessing when you put your gameplan together and going with your strengths, now is when you start attacking the other teams weakness
    * = Patsterisk
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    1st Round Pick

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    O-Town
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I guess you could say this about any sports "reporter" and in reference to any topic, but the NFL is sooooo reactionary it's ridiculous. Everyone was saying a couple of weeks ago that Saban was one of the best coaches in the NFL....just a few losses and we're now the worst team in the East and Saban sucks? That's just dumb. I'm not a huge fan of Bokamper anyway, though.

Get used to it.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Those words seem out of context to me.I would like to see transcript of the show.Was anyone else listening?

BTW those two have been known to pull practical jokes.

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Geezer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    God's Own Country
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDiggler
    For right now they are right! The other coaches with the exception of the Pat's have done far better with much wors tallent. No one to blame there but the coach, and that is Nick.
    I think that certainly Saban hasn't done as well as expected, and I think maybe "worst coach" in the AFCE is deserved at this point. I think it may be less about game day coaching, however, than about his misjudgement on player personnel. I think that's his biggest problem.I'm not impressed with his choice of coordinators, either. Mularkey is manure. Capers has the rep for being "great" but hasn't shown as a HC or DC recently.Saban certainly has been outcoached by Belichick, Jauron and Mangini so far. Their teams are well prepared. All are starting rookies in key positions on offense or defense -- and getting good play from them, including some Day 2 picks. Miami isn't getting good play from its veterans, and not just on the OL.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    nick has been out coached in almost every game this year.. beginning with the debacle in pitts... and was almost done in last week by tenn. ( ?!!! ) which was saved by the win... had we lost that one, coach nick woulda been on so many threads int woulda been insane...just like this post....

miami 31
    texns 13
    ronnie 24-141 2td
    daunte 17-24 199 2 td
    cc 5-86 1td
    mcmike 4-37
    booker 3-99 1 td

imo
    Quote Quote