The current premium members, staff, and I have some great news to report. We are happy to announce that we will be opening up the premium membership to 53 members, much like a NFL team. Thus, with there being 30 current members, there are 23 slots open.
Being a Premium Member will allow you to help FinHeaven & Co grow. We are not only looking to cover the expenses, but we are also looking to make the site grow into the largest unofficial Miami Dolphins website. Once you become a Premium Member, you will learn of future plans for the website.
So, what does a premium membership get you?
* You will have a voice in site decisions or changes, which usually only the staff has a say in.
* You will receive monthly updates about FinHeaven & Co. Such information will include what plans the staff has for the site, what expenditures we encountered, what revenue we gained, and other great â€œinside information.â€
* All this information will be included in your exclusive Premium Membership forum.
* You will enjoy the message boards in an â€œad freeâ€ format, with the exception of the â€œGod Bless Our Country & All Those That Defend Herâ€ advertisement, respectively. However, if there is an advertisement that I feel could benefit ALL users, it may be posted.
* Also available will be free web space. We will give you your own website, which will be in the format of username.finheaven.com. You can use this web space for pictures, wallpaper, avatars, etc. In addition, if you have the knowledge, you may receive FTP access.
* Finally, you will receive your own email@example.com email account. You can use this account for anything. You will be able to check your email online or by forwarding.
So, those are all the â€œperksâ€ of becoming a â€œpremium member.â€ So, what will the cost be for this service? For just $84 a year ($7/month or $.23 a day!) you can become a premium member. Here is the kicker. Just like a football team, there will only be 53 members on FinHeaven & Co premium membership "team." Once the "team" fills up, that's it until someone leaves. As of 4/30/03, there are 32 members, thus 21 spots are left.
In conclusion, if you are interested in becoming a part of the process of making FinHeaven & Co grow, this is for you. You will know what the staff does in a monthly report, and you will become part of the decision making process for the website. Remember, this membership is just $84 a year, the same cost for Dolphins Digest, and we both know which service is better. If you wish, you can pay annually, semi-annually, quarterly, or monthly. However, if a payment is missed, it will be considered that you no longer wish to be a member, unless you contact me in advance.
So, if you are interested please contact me so we can get this going. I look forward working with you all in making FinHeaven & Co better.
PS: If you choose not to take advantage of the Premium Membership, please do not feel left out. We will always keep our eyes and ears open to new suggestions, no matter who they are by. We will not treat any member differently.
Thank for your time. I am positive that with your help, FinHeaven & Co will become the largest unofficial Miami Dolphins website out there.