Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 120121122123124125
Results 1,241 to 1,246 of 1246

Thread: *** OfficiaL Dolphins/Patriots Game Thread ***

1. -1241
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Can we say 1-6 heading into the bye, because if you think we are beating G.B. your nutts we are worst than G.B.
    Quote Quote  

2. -1242
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sorry guys,but this looks like 2004 all over again.In 2004
    we played almost everyone tough but still lost most games.
    This year we lose to an a pIttsburgh team playing with their 2nd string QB.We lose to an Average Bills team in our home stadium.We go to houston and lose to a Texan team that had been averaging giving up over 400 yards and over 30 points on defense.Everyone bashed Wanny and his staff,and deservedly so,but what has Saban done to get pass.I know it's only his 2nd season but last year
    his team started out 3-7 then wond there last 6 games.
    That's impressive even against questionable competition,but this year the team was supposedly improve,but look even worse than last year.

He hired Mike Mularkey who ws a failure in Buffalo,and hasn't done anything to prove his critics wrong so far this season.Dom Cper?What exactly has he improved on teh defense?Still looks liek teh same defense,that JJ built.
    Yes there has been alot of player turnover and the schemes have changed some,but the results have not.
    The defense still gives up big plays and disappears at critical spots in games.
    The running game is still average even with the addition of the #2 overall pick in the 2004 draft and the greartest offensive line coach ever hudson houck.Yeah apparently the guy is great.So really what has Nick saban done better than Dave Wannstaedt or Jimmy Johnson in his first 2 seasons with the team?
    Quote Quote  

3. -1243
    Bringin' it!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 12MaN
    How about the incomplete call on Chambers? The Fins always get screwed by the refs nothing out of the ordinary.
    That incomplete call on Chambers was probably the right call, but I don't think there was enough evidence to overturn it if it had been ruled a catch on the field.
    Quote Quote  

4. -1244
    THE REAL SOUL SHAKER!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Indianapolis
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daunt8TDChris84
    dancing? hes looking for a damn hole you dont run str8 into defenders u find the hole then you run into them, u cant be a blind powerful runner like eddie george.
    Dude had holes to run though today and most of the time ended up running up the back of one of his own blockers when there is a hole right next to him that he could run though for 5 yards. I'm not saying every play, but when he did have the chance to make a good run he danced. He's a great running back when he hits the hole like he means it, but when he's dancing he's not worth a crap.
    Quote Quote  

5. -1245
    THE REAL SOUL SHAKER!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Indianapolis
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cltchperf
    See this is the problem, Ronnie busts through the line or makes quick decisions in the Pittsburgh game and buffalo, runs through the first hole he sees, and people say he made the wrong decision and is not showing good vision. So he dances around and he's accused, he's damned if he does and he's damned if he doesn't. I don't like it when he dances around and I was happy to see him lower his shoulders and hit the hole, and then make nice cutbacks. If anything it's dancing or hesitating that should be crticised not him hitting the hole right away which he did in previous games, but he still did something wrong to some fans
    I agree that people shouldnt cry when he is hitting the hole, and missing another one. I would rather see him just lower his shoulders and hit the hole hard and get 3 than dance in the backfield and lose 1 or get none. Your right though people are fickle about how they want him to run, I don't want to see him dance. I'd never criticize a RB for lowering their shoulder and hitting the hole though.
    Quote Quote  

6. -1246
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hollywood,Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    miami 36 passing plays...19 running plays

new england 27 passing...23 running plays
    Quote Quote