Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Reasons the Jets are a terrible team.

1. -1
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks

Reasons the Jets are a terrible team.

1. Their defense is ranked 29th. They want a 3-4, but only have the personell for a 4-3 and their freshman coach can't see it.
    2. Chad Penningtons' arm is about to fall off.
    3. Curtis Martin is in a Hospice, and he's their only good back.
    4. Barlow, Blaylock, Houston, Washington.
    5. Their #1 pick D'bric is uncontrollably losing weight.
    6. Their #1 reciever, Coles is unhappy and wants the leave the Big Snapple.
    7. They have to borrow a stadium.
    8. Mangina. The players have already begun to give up him, as evidenced by last weeks game.
    9. The front office. Since 2000 they have picked 4 1st round defensive players, and they are still ranked 29th. Their D was better last year and they finished 4-12.
    10. O line. First rd. pick is not effective, they traded their only good player, Mawae.
    That's my top 10. Feel free to add to this list.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Broadway Joe

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1. True.
    2. False
    3. Semi-True. Washington & Houston are good.
    4. See 3.
    5. False.
    6. False.
    7. False.
    8. False.
    9. False.

Oh and did the Texans & Bills beat the Dolphins?

I thought so.

BZ
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pembroke Pines
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BwanaZulia
    1. True.
    2. False
    3. Semi-True. Washington & Houston are good.
    4. See 3.
    5. False.
    6. False.
    7. False.
    8. False.
    9. False.

Oh and did the Texans & Bills beat the Dolphins?

I thought so.

BZ
    If the game were played on paper, we'd win.... That being said, we are playing sub-par ball and I have no reason to believe that our offense will suddenly just wake up against the Jets even if their "D" is ranked low. Houston has an even worse defense than the Jets and we couldn't score on them.... I think it will be close but I don't like our chances..... :mad:
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by motormeat0170
    If the game were played on paper, we'd win.... That being said, we are playing sub-par ball and I have no reason to believe that our offense will suddenly just wake up against the Jets even if their "D" is ranked low. Houston has an even worse defense than the Jets and we couldn't score on them.... I think it will be close but I don't like our chances..... :mad:
    Why would you win if the game was played on paper? We have alot more talent than people think. we have a better QB, better WRs, you ahve a better pass catching TE we have a better run blocking TE, we have a better OL, you have the better RB(but he's been a disappointent). On D we are just running the wrong scheme, we have 90% of the players we had 2 years ago in the playoffs that played so well at SD and at Pitt.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc
    Why would you win if the game was played on paper? We have alot more talent than people think. we have a better QB, better WRs, you ahve a better pass catching TE we have a better run blocking TE, we have a better OL, you have the better RB(but he's been a disappointent). On D we are just running the wrong scheme, we have 90% of the players we had 2 years ago in the playoffs that played so well at SD and at Pitt.
    Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Plexington technically is a better QB, however he will never be healthy, which makes him a liability. Your one good reciever is a primadona who hates playing for the Jets. McMichael had over 80 yards recieving last week in NE. How many yards did your tight ends catch for in Jac? 0. NONE. ZILCH. Your team has 90% of the CRAP they had 2 years ago, and if you played so well in Pitt, why did you lose, and why were you 4-12 the next year? I'll tell you why, because the Jets are a shi$$y team/franchise.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiterfin
    Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Plexington technically is a better QB, however he will never be healthy, which makes him a liability. Your one good reciever is a primadona who hates playing for the Jets. McMichael had over 80 yards recieving last week in NE. How many yards did your tight ends catch for in Jac? 0. NONE. ZILCH. Your team has 90% of the CRAP they had 2 years ago, and if you played so well in Pitt, why did you lose, and why were you 4-12 the next year? I'll tell you why, because the Jets are a shi$$y team/franchise.
    Chad is healthy and when he is healthy he is better than any QB you've had in a long time.

Who cares how many yds Mcmichael had last week?

We lost in Pitt b/c our K missed 2 makeable kicks. we were 4-12 last year b/c we played 5 different QBs, our HOF RB was hurt, our OL was beat up, our D lost a bunch of players.

If the jets are a shi$$y team/franchise then what does that make Miami who hasn't even competed for a playoff spot since '02 and hasn't been in the playoffs since '01?

If the jets are a shi$$y team/franchsie and M
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc
    Chad is healthy and when he is healthy he is better than any QB you've had in a long time.

Who cares how many yds Mcmichael had last week?

We lost in Pitt b/c our K missed 2 makeable kicks. we were 4-12 last year b/c we played 5 different QBs, our HOF RB was hurt, our OL was beat up, our D lost a bunch of players.

If the jets are a shi$$y team/franchise then what does that make Miami who hasn't even competed for a playoff spot since '02 and hasn't been in the playoffs since '01?

If the jets are a shi$$y team/franchsie and M
    BLAH, BLAH BLAH. Excuses, excuses excu.....
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    BLAH, BLAH BLAH. Excuses, excuses excu.....
    I am making excuses but you are telling me how much better your team is than my team when my team has a better record and my team has been in 3 of the last 5 postseasons and your team hasn't made it in 5 years?
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jamestown, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jax is a good team, dimwit, and like Chicago, might very well end up in the SB. A rebuilding team like the Bills or Jets getting whipped by a conference powerhouse hurts like he!l, but damn! it sure ain't as bad as losing to the second worst team in the league, the vaunted Houston Texans!

It's a good thing the Carp don't play da Raydahs ... they'd not only spoil Oakland's reverse perfect record (0-16) but gain the distinction of losing to the two worst teams in the NFL!

The Carp do get to play the Lions ... maybe they can beat them!
    If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. -- John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Boondock Saint

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinzua
    Jax is a good team, dimwit, and like Chicago, might very well end up in the SB. A rebuilding team like the Bills or Jets getting whipped by a conference powerhouse hurts like he!l, but damn! it sure ain't as bad as losing to the second worst team in the league, the vaunted Houston Texans!

It's a good thing the Carp don't play da Raydahs ... they'd not only spoil Oakland's reverse perfect record (0-16) but gain the distinction of losing to the two worst teams in the NFL!

The Carp do get to play the Lions ... maybe they can beat them!
    Quote Quote