Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It'll turn around

1. -1
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

It'll turn around

Anyone see Joey on the sidelines in the 4th in between those TD drives and before the final drive? He looked like a leader. He looked confident. I saw him joking around with McMichael after he dropped that potential TD, because they ended up scoring anyway. I think this team is responding to Joey.

JT looked absolutely FURIOUS after the game. As did Saban. I believe this ship is ready to right itself.

We thought the season would turn around after the Bills loss. Then after the Texans loss. But, I truly believe that after today, it's going to get better for this team. Basing it off sheer reactions from the players and staff, they believe they can win games now, and they won't settle for less.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What ever your taking I want some.This team is not that good to turn it around.They are a poor team.I like you think joey played well but the coaches are letting this team down
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I believe wholeheartedly this team will change once Mularky is gone. Seriously, we need to go forward, not sideways.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We can only hope so, but I seriously doubt we will turn this around this year.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    RI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I just want to see them win a game and Mare is sucking on purpose Daunte is paying him off to suck so we can lose and then he can get back into the game.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    philly
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i hope so because i am starting to become nervous about my personal heath
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    The World Is Yours

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tallahassee
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonedoc7777
    i hope so because i am starting to become nervous about my personal heath
    As am i..i havent felt this poor after a loss all year. i am still in a state of amazement and depression
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    No More Games.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Concord, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins=LIFE
    Anyone see Joey on the sidelines in the 4th in between those TD drives and before the final drive? He looked like a leader. He looked confident. I saw him joking around with McMichael after he dropped that potential TD, because they ended up scoring anyway. I think this team is responding to Joey.

JT looked absolutely FURIOUS after the game. As did Saban. I believe this ship is ready to right itself.

We thought the season would turn around after the Bills loss. Then after the Texans loss. But, I truly believe that after today, it's going to get better for this team. Basing it off sheer reactions from the players and staff, they believe they can win games now, and they won't settle for less.
    I totally agree. You have to focus on the positives here. Ronnie looked solid (despite some 3rd down runs), Harrington looks sharp.

We are not the Raiders, 49ers, Texans of this league. We are better, and I'm sure the frustration we see the team venting and even people here on these boards is because we know Miami is a good football team that is very close.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dQbell
    I totally agree. You have to focus on the positives here. Ronnie looked solid (despite some 3rd down runs), Harrington looks sharp.

We are not the Raiders, 49ers, Texans of this league. We are better, and I'm sure the frustration we see the team venting and even people here on these boards is because we know Miami is a good football team that is very close.
    I agree with that. We all were down last year at 3-7, but we know what happened after that. It may be a little too late again, but just winning some football games will make me feel better. I know they can. GO PHINS
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    philly
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i will run naked down my street if the win ten straight, my wife will tape it and i will post it here, who else is with me
    Quote Quote