Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 15 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Merged: /Harrington....Our future QB ?

1. -1
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Merged: /Harrington....Our future QB ?

I have to say that even though the Fins have been losing I am finally excited about what I see from the quarterback position. Ever since Marino retired I have had to watch game after game go down the tubes from terrible quarterbacks.

Harrington looks good out there and he gets rid of the ball remarkably fast! If you look at the stats at the end of the game you can really see how well he distributes the ball. Every receiver and tight end had multiple catches.

Its too bad that Saban stuck with Culpepper for as long as he did. I think if Harrington would of been in earlier in the season we could be at least at 500 now. Saban is going to have to make a tough decision at the end of the year but the right decision is to lock up Harrington for the future. Culpepper has to go and as far as I am concerned I have seen enough of this guy on the field to see that he is not going to take the fins any where.

I think all the Culpepper supporters need to wake up. I took a lot of flack in earlier weeks when I said to put in Harrington when Culpepper was stinking up the place. Now where are all the Culpepper supporters? (hahaha)

Its clear this is Joey's team! The offense moves faster down field and is much more efficient. Ronnie is finally on track and I think its only a matter of time before this offense explodes!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The thread title alone will get lousy responses, but don't worry, a lot of people here don't have a clue as to what they're talking about. You are absolutely right in that Harrington has great potential in this system. His chemistry with the receivers seems to be much better than Culpepper's. He has made a couple of poor choices but no mre than Cpep has, and I believe this is due to lack oof playing time, these mistakes will diminish as his game time rises. It's really up to Harrington to see how this plays out, but everyone is starting to realize he should have been the starter from the beggining.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finfan1966
    I have to say that even though the Fins have been losing I am finally excited about what I see from the quarterback position. Ever since Marino retired I have had to watch game after game go down the tubes from terrible quarterbacks.

Harrington looks good out there and he gets rid of the ball remarkably fast! If you look at the stats at the end of the game you can really see how well he distributes the ball. Every receiver and tight end had multiple catches.

Its too bad that Saban stuck with Culpepper for as long as he did. I think if Harrington would of been in earlier in the season we could be at least at 500 now. Saban is going to have to make a tough decision at the end of the year but the right decision is to lock up Harrington for the future. Culpepper has to go and as far as I am concerned I have seen enough of this guy on the field to see that he is not going to take the fins any where.

I think all the Culpepper supporters need to wake up. I took a lot of flack in earlier weeks when I said to put in Harrington when Culpepper was stinking up the place. Now where are all the Culpepper supporters? (hahaha)

Its clear this is Joey's team! The offense moves faster down field and is much more efficient. Ronnie is finally on track and I think its only a matter of time before this offense explodes!
    I hate to say it, but I kind of agree with you. Not that i was in a disagreeance with the starting of Joey, i thought it was a good idea. I just don't like letting go somebody named "Daunte Culpepper". Maybe Joey is the guy. So far he looks(to me atleast) like a very stable quarterback, barring the couple of interceptions. I guess we'll see e're Saban takes us, huh?
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Joey Harrington....Our QB for the future....

I could see Joey being our starter for at least the next couple of years. Yes he has thrown a few picks but there have been a lot of dropped passes out there as well in the last two games. We should definitely give him the rest of the season to gel with the offense and see what he can do. Forget all the negativity that surrounded him in Detroit he is here now and I personally am glad to have him. I guarantee it will be fun to watch our Phins again and I think that time is right around the corner.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I agree 1000000000% with you GO JOEY!!!!!!
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Buffalo, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you are a dam fool if you think harringtonis our future QB, joey throws too many ints, the only reason we moved the ball in the 4th because the jets took it easy, these joey threads gets on my nerves, culpepper doesn't turn the ball over,
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, Ga
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I agree, however I think the Miami needs a WR or 2 to better compliment Harrington's talent. I also believe that Miami nees to be more aggresive with their play calling.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dude I just posted the same thing at exactly the same time you did....I totally agree with you. Watching the first few games with Daunte was just plain depressing. At least I feel we have somewhat of a chance with Joey at the helm.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by p-double
    you are a dam fool if you think harringtonis our future QB, joey throws too many ints, the only reason we moved the ball in the 4th because the jets took it easy, these joey threads gets on my nerves, culpepper doesn't turn the ball over,
    At least Joey doesn't get sacked 5 times a game. Yes maybe Daunte isn't 100% but that doesn't excuse him from holding the ball too long.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thats right dude, I agree with you big time. I guess great minds think a like! (hahaha) Even though Joey has thrown 4 interceptions in two games, two of those interceptions came from drop passes from our receivers. So really when you think about it - Joey has only two interceptions. Culpepper's interceptions were clearly to the other team.

I hope we don't ever see Culpepper out there again playing. Joey is the future for this team and anyone that still thinks Culpepper is better should wake up because they definitely havn't been watching the games!
    Quote Quote