Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do we need to bring in an excorcist?

1. -1
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks

do we need to bring in an excorcist?

it's mind boggling how we cant do anything right. from players giving games away to going on meaningless win streaks at the end of seasons that take us out of drafting a franchise QB to running backs running away to find themselves. I am now convinced that there is more to the story of our undefeated season. I think Shula sold his soul to the devil for that year. Think I'm nuts. Overstreet, the WFL, Marino's career with no RB being brought in, John Riggins, Joe Theisman swatting a sure interception.........We are Cursed!!!!!!!!!!!! I think before we get a new offensive coordinator, a new QB, a new WR we need to draft a team exorcist. Who's with me?
    Better than Chris Long and Vernon Gholston
    PHILLIP MERLING
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adamprez2003
    it's mind boggling how we cant do anything right. from players giving games away to going on meaningless win streaks at the end of seasons that take us out of drafting a franchise QB to running backs running away to find themselves. I am now convinced that there is more to the story of our undefeated season. I think Shula sold his soul to the devil for that year. Think I'm nuts. Overstreet, the WFL, Marino's career with no RB being brought in, John Riggins, Joe Theisman swatting a sure interception.........We are Cursed!!!!!!!!!!!! I think before we get a new offensive coordinator, a new QB, a new WR we need to draft a team exorcist. Who's with me?
    I was thinking the same thing before and now I really believe it. This team can do nothing right. Its like this franchise is cursed. No matter who coaches the team or what new players come in every year, its the same story.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Boomer Sooner

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Worth
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think Saban must've pissed off some voodoo lady in Louisiana. But you know, as stupid as your post may sound to some, there must be some kind of success curse on this team because of all the winning seasons.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

"I have exorcised the demons! This stadium...is clear."
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by properfin
    I think Saban must've p___ssed off some voodoo lady in Louisiana. But you know, as stupid as your post may sound to some, there must be some kind of success curse on this team because of all the winning seasons.
    damn that buddhist karma!!!! everything in balance damn you!!!!!!ying and yang damn you!!!!!!
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    philly
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i was thinking the same thing when the field goal doinked off the upright, all teams go through this so it is our turn
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1973
    I was thinking the same thing before and now I really believe it. This team can do nothing right. Its like this franchise is cursed. No matter who coaches the team or what new players come in every year, its the same story.
    that's the feeling i get too. we could bring in the reincarnation of Vince Lombardi and we would still be 1-6. We could have 22 pro bowl players starting for us and we would still find ways to lose. it's beyond the realms of reasonability
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Seriously now

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adamprez2003
    I feel the exact same way. It really feels as if something intangible is at work here. Nothing seems to EVER go our way. Of course, I'm sure fans of crappy franchises the world over feel the same way. Nonetheless, bring in the Exorcist.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Go HALOS!!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orange Crest Hills
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Forget that bring in a firing squad!
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Santa Maria, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I believe that the Dolphins need a visit from the Reverend Ernest Angley.
    For those unfamiliar with the now 85 year old Rev. Angley, he is a flamboyant faith healer, who wears loud suits with a carnation, and has dark curly hair(that either is dyed and permmed, or a wig, or both). He is known for using the words "Heal, Heal, In the namr of the Lord, Say Baby, Baby, Amen". Robin Williams often impersonates him during his comic routines.
    But a visit from Reverend Angley should help.:cooldude:

Say Baby Amen
    Quote Quote