Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The plane has crashed into the mountain

1. -1
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Plantation
    Thanks / No Thanks

The plane has crashed into the mountain

This is really bad on so many levels it's tough to know where to start. The offense is playing like a bunch of losers. Chambers vanished again today. He needs to be our #2 reciever, if anything. Booker had 7 catches for over 100 yards, a TD and a 2 point conversion but he's not scaring anybody. Hagan looks like he can get open but he had his share of drops today also. McMichael needs to be replaced imo. He drops too many passes, misses blocks and gets called for alot of penalties. He's hurting the team more than he is helping. 3 picks for Harrington is just so bad. He's 0-3 and his accuracy was off badly today but the recievers were no help. This is the worst offensive unit I can remember as a Dolphin fan. We were much better last year. The D didn't get it done. Does anyone ever remember seeing a safety with less ball skills than Tillman. The interception goes through his hands for a TD the other way. It's endless with him. Jason Allen should start at Safety after the bye week and Tillman should be benched for the year. Good to see Roth in there making some plays. I don't know if he's worth a #2 pick but time will tell. JT and ZT are money players and I love them but how much time do they have left? Too much age in the front 7. Spragen is very average and shouldn't start but who's better? Can Travis Danials get healthy for 2 games in a row? I just don't see many keepers on either side of the ball for long term. This team was retooled for a run this year with Shelton, Joey, Daunte, Will Allen, 23 coaches etc. That plan has failed totally. What now? I hope Nick has a good answer to that one. As fans we deserved a far better product than our beloved team in the cellar at 1-6. I'm none to pleased.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Ronnie23Brown

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dolphins Stadium/Montreal
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Which Mountain

sig by In_Flames
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dominizzo
    Which Mountain
    Mount Killeddolphinajarro :wink:
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the lebowski mountain
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Belo Horizonte, Brazil
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the 5 Rohan Chinese Mountains?

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Ronnie23Brown

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dolphins Stadium/Montreal
    Thanks / No Thanks
    LMAo!! Lovin It
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i thought it was the hindenburg

the humanity................
    Better than Chris Long and Vernon Gholston
    PHILLIP MERLING
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Plantation
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It actually was more than one mountain. It was a ricochet sort of like when the ball goes off one of our recievers hands into the hands of the opposing team. I doubt if there were any survivors.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Oviedo Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BSQX4
    This is really bad on so many levels it's tough to know where to start. The offense is playing like a bunch of losers. Chambers vanished again today. He needs to be our #2 reciever, if anything. Booker had 7 catches for over 100 yards, a TD and a 2 point conversion but he's not scaring anybody. Hagan looks like he can get open but he had his share of drops today also. McMichael needs to be replaced imo. He drops too many passes, misses blocks and gets called for alot of penalties. He's hurting the team more than he is helping. 3 picks for Harrington is just so bad. He's 0-3 and his accuracy was off badly today but the recievers were no help. This is the worst offensive unit I can remember as a Dolphin fan. We were much better last year. The D didn't get it done. Does anyone ever remember seeing a safety with less ball skills than Tillman. The interception goes through his hands for a TD the other way. It's endless with him. Jason Allen should start at Safety after the bye week and Tillman should be benched for the year. Good to see Roth in there making some plays. I don't know if he's worth a #2 pick but time will tell. JT and ZT are money players and I love them but how much time do they have left? Too much age in the front 7. Spragen is very average and shouldn't start but who's better? Can Travis Danials get healthy for 2 games in a row? I just don't see many keepers on either side of the ball for long term. This team was retooled for a run this year with Shelton, Joey, Daunte, Will Allen, 23 coaches etc. That plan has failed totally. What now? I hope Nick has a good answer to that one. As fans we deserved a far better product than our beloved team in the cellar at 1-6. I'm none to pleased.

I agree with most everything you said. 2 of the picks go against the WR's. Zt hasn't shown much on the field IMO this year.

He will one day replace Jason Taylor. On the field, not on dancing with the stars.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    No More Games.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Concord, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dominizzo
    Which Mountain
    Mt. Paragraphs?
    Quote Quote