Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What will happen next?

1. -1
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sunnyvale, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks

What will happen next?

Ok, so the team totally trashes the reputation Don Shula and Dan Marino spent their lifes building... at one time we were a feared football team in the NFL.. now we're just a ho for potential playoff teams..

After the team finishes the season with a 1-15 record and the Chicago Bears have tied us for the only two franchises to go an entire season undefeated, both Jason Taylor and Zack Thomas say "enough is enough" and ask to be traded.

What does the number #1 draft pick do for us? and how long must we suffer thru the term....... REBUILDING???
    Mr Ross.. you failed us!!!

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Ready for Henne.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Zach thomas wouldn't merit a 7th rounder. The guys been a joke so far. I wish he'd leave.

Jason taylors still the best DE in the AFC, and i feel bad that hes on this team.

We already are a rebuilding team. We've been rebuilding for a year now. Our #1 pick will not be #1 overall, but it should give us a high enough pick to sure up that sore LT spot for years. (joe thomas)

As for the bears tieing the 72 dolphins, get real. they should have lost to the cardinals last week...the team that just lost to the raiders. the bears will fall flat on their face soon enough.

"Having moneys not everything, not having it is"
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    CC/DC = $ (cameron and capers)

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Phx
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Saban4prez
    Zach thomas wouldn't merit a 7th rounder. The guys been a joke so far. I wish he'd leave.
    lol wouldnt merit a 7th rounder? I understand ZT is getting older and maybe a little less effective...but be realistic....
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    BigSportShop.com

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calgary, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What's next? A whole lot more misery for us all.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sunnyvale, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Also... can anyone HONESTLY say they didnt get caught up in all the hype before the season started? I doubt anyone in the Dolphin orginization believed this was going to be a "rebuilding year", instead, I bet every single member of the Dolphin Franchise... Saban, Wayne H and all the way up n down the board had expectations of a play off run...

Now that we're doing so poorly.. its back to the excuse de jour... "rebuilding year"
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Man ... I hope we don't get embarrassed BAD in Chicago in 2 weeks. I'm sure we'll figure out a way to lose the game somehow ... we're very adept at shooting ourselves in the foot. We're running out of toes on this year's team fast. This reminds me of that Monty Python movie scene where the knight has the sword fight with the guy on the bridge in "The Holy Grail" movie.

I am BUMMED out dudes. This sucks. 1-6. I had some fairly high expectations for this year. We were picked to make it to the frickin' Super Bowl by Sports Illustrated. I thought we at least had a decent chance of making the playoffs. I just listened to a little of the Sid Rosenberg radio show today. Of course, he pretty much ripped everyone. No surprise there. He's a Giants fan anyway.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lake Worth, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Next, we bench veterans and find out what the young guys can do, see what we have to build on and with.

We have all the answers on FinHeaven, I just don't have a clue what the question is.

Wherever Parcells has gone, I've followed and cheered that team, now he came to my beloved Dolphins. I must be in FinHEAVEN!

Thanks and Kudos to Crunchtime for the cool sig banners.

Quote Quote  

8. -8
    #1DandyDanFan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Staten Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep
    Also... can anyone HONESTLY say they didnt get caught up in all the hype before the season started? I doubt anyone in the Dolphin orginization believed this was going to be a "rebuilding year", instead, I bet every single member of the Dolphin Franchise... Saban, Wayne H and all the way up n down the board had expectations of a play off run...

Now that we're doing so poorly.. its back to the excuse de jour... "rebuilding year"
    :stupid: Exactly why this losing is especially hard to take. If we had a nucleous of young talented players with a rookie QB learning the ropes I wouldn't be disappointed at all. But this is a team full of veteran players who were picked to de-throne New England on the way to the SB. Just goes to show you that the "so-called" experts don't know what the heck they are talking about.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Professional Hipshooter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What's next? Losing. Probably for as long as Huizenga lets Saban run the team.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    What's wrong with being sexy?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Palm Bay, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I say we beat the bears and it is our one thing to be happy about this season. Ala New England MNF win 2004!
    "Maybe, maybe they're something cool, that I don't even know about"
    Quote Quote