Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ex CIA and Marine Intel Officer: 9/11 Was An Inside Job

1. -1
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Huntsville, AL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Ex CIA and Marine Intel Officer: 9/11 Was An Inside Job

An important story that broke over the weekend and may not have been widely picked up was that another former US Intelligence insider has turned whistleblower and concedes that the 9/11 attacks represented a "Neoconservative Neo-Nazi Coup D'etat".

In a review of Webster Tarpley's 9/11 Synthetic Terror: Made in USA, for Amazon, Steele contends that the book is the "strongest of the 770+ books I have reviewed"

Steele goes on:
    "I am forced to conclude that 9/11 was at a minimum allowed to happen as a pretext for war (see my review of Jim Bamford’s “Pretext for War”), and I am forced to conclude that there is sufficient evidence to indict (not necessarily convict) Dick Cheney, Karl Rove and others of a neo-conservative neo-Nazi coup d’etat and kick-off of the clash of civilizations (see my review of “Crossing the Rubicon” as well as “State of Denial”). Most fascinatingly, the author links Samuel Huntington, author of “Clash of Civilizations” with Leo Strauss, the connecting rod between Nazi fascists and the neo-cons."

Steele's biography is impressive. He was the second-ranking civilian (GS-14) in U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence from 1988-1992. Steele is a former clandestine services case officer for the Central Intelligence Agency.
    He is the founder and president of Open Source Solutions, Inc., and is an acknowledged expert on computer and information vulnerabilities. Steele holds graduate degrees in International Relations and Public Administration from Leigh University and the University of Oklahoma. He has also earned certificates in Intelligence Policy from Harvard University and in Defense Studies from the Naval War College.

This is another example of how far the 9/11 truth movement has come over the past year. Before the 2004 election Steele advocated the re-election of George W Bush. Given what he knows now I don't think that would still be the case.

Last month we highlighted how Bill Christison, a A 28-year CIA career man, former National Intelligence Officer and the Director of the CIA's Office of Regional and Political Analysis had gone public to say 9/11 was an inside job.
    Along with 16 year CIA veteran Ray McGovern, this trio have a combined total of over 65 years in intelligence. it's safe to say they know a covert op when they see one.

Over the past couple of years we have seen a deluge of former government and intelligence agency insiders to boldly go public with their doubts about the official story behind 9/11. This is very encouraging and sets the precedent for future whistleblowers who might be considering the same course of action.

http://www.netscape.com/viewstory/20...htm&frame=true
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Defender of the Truth

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Buckle up, this is going to be a bumpy thread!!! :jt0323:

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
    -Winston Churchill

All things being equal, when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
    -Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Mad Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He sort of loses any credibility when he uses the phrase "neo-Nazi" in the first sentence.

I also picked up on a few more pieces from the guy's bio:

"He spent his early years, two decades, resident in Latin America and Asia as the son of an oil company executive. "

and

"He argues that U.S. intelligence reform is needed, and that the private sector can perform a high percentage of U.S. open source intelligence needs and reduce cost to the U.S. Government. "

Sounds like Halliburton to me!
    Free Tibet

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boca Raton
    Thanks / No Thanks
    very interesting.

The author suggests that there is no conclusive evidence that 9/11 was of foreign origin, and to the contrary, quite a bit of evidence that the hijackers had been trained at US military bases, protected by the CIA and FBI, and that the end result of their actions--including controlled flying into buildings and controlled demolitions bringing down three towers, one of which was not hit at all, all suggest a US-based conspiracy.

The author is compelling in his review of the conflicts of interest for each of the 9/11 Commissioners and key staff; he is conclusive in his damnation of their performance and their refusal to be tough with NORAD, the FAA, and many other Executive organizations that refused to cooperate; and he is conclusive on his suggestion that all actual evidence points to the Pentagon being hit by a missile rather than an airplane.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Sporty Don

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Beach, Ca
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the author links Samuel Huntington, author of “Clash of Civilizations” with Leo Strauss, the connecting rod between Nazi fascists and the neo-cons."
    I'm confused by this. I never considered Huntington a Nazi. A lot of people think his book is pretty racist but I've never heard him called a fascist before. I havent read the book though. Strauss set the ground work for Neo-Cons but I dont see where the Nazi connection is made.

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    U. Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Until someone who was directly involved and can prove that the administration orchestrated the 911 disaster, I will remain a strong skeptic.

Just because these guys have a high ranking and 'qualifications' doesn't make what they say anything more than an opinion.

Remember, the Pope used to believe that earth was flat...it didn't make it so.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    you are the nail

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    on shadowfax
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DonShula84
    I'm confused by this. I never considered Huntington a Nazi. A lot of people think his book is pretty racist but I've never heard him called a fascist before. I havent read the book though. Strauss set the ground work for Neo-Cons but I dont see where the Nazi connection is made.
    the original neo-cons are in fact old leftists, specifically in the trotsky mold
    special thanks to in flames for the avatar and sig

Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Catharpin, Va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtkin
    Until someone who was directly involved and can prove that the administration orchestrated the 911 disaster, I will remain a strong skeptic.

Just because these guys have a high ranking and 'qualifications' doesn't make what they say anything more than an opinion.

Remember, the Pope used to believe that earth was flat...it didn't make it so.
    HERE... HERE!!!:goof:

Props to In Flames for the SICK SIG!
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    And FDR knew all about the attack on Pearl Harbor prior to Dec. 7, 1941......yeah riiiiigggghtttttt (in my best Austin Powers voice). C'mon now...there are always conspiracy theorists bringing this nonsense up.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Catharpin, Va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman529
    And FDR knew all about the attack on Pearl Harbor prior to Dec. 7, 1941......yeah riiiiigggghtttttt (in my best Austin Powers voice). C'mon now...there are always conspiracy theorists bringing this nonsense up.
    And there always will be... This is the typical "OUT" for those that can't comprehend or understand that "CRAP" does happen!!! They need to find someone to blame for it because they do not understand! It is easier to do this than try to understand the REAL BIG picture!
    Quote Quote