Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: ATTN: Fire Mularkey Proponents

  1. -1
    SkapePhin's Avatar
    Brady Slayer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    18,949
    vCash:
    19436
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks

    ATTN: Fire Mularkey Proponents

    Who do you suggest we replace him with at the moment? I dont see the logic in canning him in the middle of the season when all we have as far as offensive coaches is a 2nd year QB coach recently out of the league as a 3rd string QB..

    He should be fired after the season though.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    1,799
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Vienna, Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    well i dont think Jim Fassel was horrible...i mean the Ravens were undefeated until recently. Even if Saban has to call the plays, thats fine too.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    painnotpleasure's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    6,955
    vCash:
    1017
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I was against hiring Mularkey and for hiring Dom Capers from the beginning. I agree that there is no logic to releasing him now. I just wish we didn't hire him in the first place and was devastated when Linehan left. Mularkey has only been with us for 7 games. Saban will be our coach throughout the rest of the season and Mularkey will most likely be our Offensive Coordinator for the rest of the season. Next season though... who knows, it's too early. Saban will most likely be our Head Coach and maybe Mularkey will be gone... who knows.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2006
    Posts:
    163
    vCash:
    1093
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i really hope mularkey goes really really really
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Jason Taylor's Illegit White Brother

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    173
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Juneau, Alaska
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SkapePhin
    Who do you suggest we replace him with at the moment? I dont see the logic in canning him in the middle of the season when all we have as far as offensive coaches is a 2nd year QB coach recently out of the league as a 3rd string QB..

    He should be fired after the season though.
    I do see the logic in getting rid of him now! The season is already gone, so we have nothing to lose by trying out either Bagget or Garrett. Bagget knows Saban all the way back from the Michigan State days, and he knows Linehan's offense very well. If one of them does a great job as the OC for the rest of the season, then we already have half of a regular season and a full offseason with him before the 2007 regular season starts.

    So, I see a great amount of logic in firing Mularkey now and giving Bagget or Garrett (or someone from outside the organization) a shot for the rest of this season.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2004
    Posts:
    906
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTallChris
    I do see the logic in getting rid of him now! The season is already gone, so we have nothing to lose by trying out either Bagget or Garrett. Bagget knows Saban all the way back from the Michigan State days, and he knows Linehan's offense very well. If one of them does a great job as the OC for the rest of the season, then we already have half of a regular season and a full offseason with him before the 2007 regular season starts.

    So, I see a great amount of logic in firing Mularkey now and giving Bagget or Garrett (or someone from outside the organization) a shot for the rest of this season.
    i agree 100%.but lets stay inside the organization right now.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2003
    Posts:
    14,410
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Charlie Baggett, as I've explained & elaborated on in 10 different threads..
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    Adam First's Avatar
    Don't Hate Miami

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2005
    Posts:
    6,855
    vCash:
    2416
    Loc:
    FIU - Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Charlie Baggett.

    I bet we would see an immediate boost in production from him if he were in.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    KingCrowder's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2006
    Posts:
    2,510
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Ohio
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blueprint
    Charlie Baggett, as I've explained & elaborated on in 10 different threads..

    Agreed, Baggett know Linhans system and that system has worked for us. i for one would be all for promoting him.



    Thanks to Crunchtime for the Banners.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    Nappy Roots's Avatar
    Da Dalphins

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2004
    Posts:
    15,138
    vCash:
    1126
    Loc:
    Flawda
    Thanks / No Thanks
    id promote Jason Garrett over Baggett personally.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. MERGED- FIRE Mike Mularkey ?
    By postermaster in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 12-18-2006, 07:04 PM
  2. Fire Mularkey
    By RothFan in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-04-2006, 06:57 PM
  3. Fire Mularkey!!!!!!!!
    By Baddteeth in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-23-2006, 06:21 AM
  4. Merged: Fire Mike Mularkey
    By jbyrd423 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-22-2006, 05:02 PM
  5. Fire Mularkey
    By Daunt8TDChris84 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-08-2006, 04:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •