Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My fellow Americans...

1. -1
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Vienna, Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks

My fellow Americans...

I have lost faith in the American people...more than half are against Bush, against the war, are against banning gay marriage...yet they still vote Republican...why is this? Unless you didnt know, its REPUBLICANS who support the war...who want to ban gay marriage...who are on Bush's side....i realize lots of you come from rich families who probably brainwash you to think that Bush is right, because they get a nice tax cut (because apparently making $150K a year isnt enough)...but theyre wrong. When 660,000 innocent Iraqi's are dead because of us thinking they had WMDs...when 2,800 American soldiers are dead because we want Iraqs oil....when innocent americans are kidnapped and beheaded because we already found out they have no WMDs and already captured Saddam YET we still wont leave the damn country....there IS A PROBLEM. I realize lots of you think life is a game, and that there is a rewind/restart button and u can just come back to life the next day...BUT YOU CANT. People say "you cant change whats already started, thats why i voted for Bush"...oh excuse me, but when people's LIVES are at risk, and being taken...YOU CAN CHANGE. Quit listening to the anti-democrat ads that Allen/Davis/Ehrlich/Steele and the rest of the Republicans put up...its their childish way of defending themselves, by lying. Do u really want someone in office who posts ads putting down their opponent because they know theyre at risk to lose? Well I DONT. Quit listening to ur parents who support Bush just because they get nice tax cuts, or if YOU get the tax cut...because apparently 150K a year isnt enough for them...

Are u against the war? If u say yes....vote democrat.
    Are u FOR gay marriage? If u say yes....vote democrat. If not, the war is more important...so still vote Democrat.
    Are u sick of Bush's policies? If u say yes...vote democrat. If u say NO...well if ur against the war and for gay marriage...u still vote democrat.

Its my opinion that the democrats will fail to win the house and senate...simply because of the stupidity of people who vote Republican...even though they dislike Bush. SIMPLY because of the people who vote Republican even though they whine and ***** constantly about the war and Bush's policies...simply because of the people who vote Republican because they think Republicans are against the war and FOR gay marriage...WRONG...the Democrats are. Honestly people...use ur brains. This message doesnt pertain to anyone under 18 really unless u know lots of older people to send it to, ive really never met someone under 18 who knows anything about politics...they just listen to their rich parents who brainwash them...their arguments are stupid and brainless. Just think...this country is supposed to have FREEDOM...how can u call this FREEDOM, when a gay couple cant even get married? Just think...2 million Jews were killed in the Holocaust...660,000 Iraqi's have been killed SO FAR in the war...remind u of something? When innocent people are losing their lives...ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE. What if YOU were one of those 660,000 innocent people who lost their god given life...just think. 64% of the people in this country are against the war, and against Bush's policies...meaning 64% of the people SHOULD BE voting Democrat on November 7th....gee ya know, im against the war...so i think ill vote Republican....wtf? MAKES NO SENSE.

This november 7th...if ur against the war....vote Democrat. and if u agree with this...PLEASE repost this bulletin for everyone else to see...here, on myspace, live journal, wherever.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Mad Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MustangFinFan
    I have lost faith in the American people...more than half are against Bush, against the war, are against banning gay marriage...yet they still vote Republican...why is this? Unless you didnt know, its REPUBLICANS who support the war...who want to ban gay marriage...who are on Bush's side....i realize lots of you come from rich families who probably brainwash you to think that Bush is right, because they get a nice tax cut (because apparently making $150K a year isnt enough)...but theyre wrong. When 660,000 innocent Iraqi's are dead because of us thinking they had WMDs...when 2,800 American soldiers are dead because we want Iraqs oil....when innocent americans are kidnapped and beheaded because we already found out they have no WMDs and already captured Saddam YET we still wont leave the damn country....there IS A PROBLEM. I realize lots of you think life is a game, and that there is a rewind/restart button and u can just come back to life the next day...BUT YOU CANT. People say "you cant change whats already started, thats why i voted for Bush"...oh excuse me, but when people's LIVES are at risk, and being taken...YOU CAN CHANGE. Quit listening to the anti-democrat ads that Allen/Davis/Ehrlich/Steele and the rest of the Republicans put up...its their childish way of defending themselves, by lying. Do u really want someone in office who posts ads putting down their opponent because they know theyre at risk to lose? Well I DONT. Quit listening to ur parents who support Bush just because they get nice tax cuts, or if YOU get the tax cut...because apparently 150K a year isnt enough for them...

Are u FOR gay marriage? If u say yes....vote democrat. If not, the war is more important...so still vote Democrat.
    Are u sick of Bush's policies? If u say yes...vote democrat. If u say NO...well if ur against the war and for gay marriage...u still vote democrat.

Its my opinion that the democrats will fail to win the house and senate...simply because of the stupidity of people who vote Republican...even though they dislike Bush. SIMPLY because of the people who vote Republican even though they whine and ***** constantly about the war and Bush's policies...simply because of the people who vote Republican because they think Republicans are against the war and FOR gay marriage...WRONG...the Democrats are. Honestly people...use ur brains. This message doesnt pertain to anyone under 18 really unless u know lots of older people to send it to, ive really never met someone under 18 who knows anything about politics...they just listen to their rich parents who brainwash them...their arguments are stupid and brainless. Just think...this country is supposed to have FREEDOM...how can u call this FREEDOM, when a gay couple cant even get married? Just think...2 million Jews were killed in the Holocaust...660,000 Iraqi's have been killed SO FAR in the war...remind u of something? When innocent people are losing their lives...ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE. What if YOU were one of those 660,000 innocent people who lost their god given life...just think. 64% of the people in this country are against the war, and against Bush's policies...meaning 64% of the people SHOULD BE voting Democrat on November 7th....gee ya know, im against the war...so i think ill vote Republican....wtf? MAKES NO SENSE.

This november 7th...if ur against the war....vote Democrat. and if u agree with this...PLEASE repost this bulletin for everyone else to see...here, on myspace, live journal, wherever.

So, anyone that disagrees with you is either brainwashed or stupid?
    Free Tibet

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Dolphin, its whats for dinner

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Apex, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have lost faith in the American people...more than half are against Bush, against the war, are against banning gay marriage...yet they still vote Republican...why is this?
    religion.
    Bills fan for life.
    and yes, i know i can't spell worth a damn.

Samir: No, not again. I... why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam? I swear to God, one of these days.. Ah. Ah. Ah. I just kick this piece of **** out the window.
    -Office Space-
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    President LLB/Unicorn/Rainbow Club

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pompton Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

I was going to vote Democrat across the board. Now I will vote for every single Republican local, state and federal, just to spite you.

I mean, seriously, I'm bored and all at work, but I count my lucky starts, 1, 2, 3, I'm not this big a 9-ball.

You just swayed me pal. cheers.

edit - and HA! any non-idiot knows acceptable spellings of ur are you're, your (for the special kids) and y'or (for the kewl cats). Ur grrrrrrrrrreat!
    81 - 3AM + 24/7

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    The Id

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Texas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you're not very smart if you think all republicans like Bush.

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Lawphin

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well, I'm definetely stupider for wasting my time and reading that
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a land far, far away
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hillary? is that you?
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well the post certainly could have sent the message out better but at this point I really do have to wonder how anyone can vote Republican in national elections, the house and senate as well. I dont believe being a Pub makes you stupid or brainwashed but I believe voting for a party that is ruining this country makes you a little less than smart.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    The Id

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Texas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I guess unlike a lot of people, I vote for a person, not a party. Maybe that's what is wrong with politics these days...
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Phinfan since 1982

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    "What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. " - Billy Madison

Sorry, had to do it.
    "Fiction can be fun, but I find the reference section a bit more enlightening." Ace Ventura
    Quote Quote