Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Booker speaks

1. -1
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Booker speaks

First Chambers lamenting Frerrote and Now Booker lamenting Chicago. Not sure how to take this they are starting to sound a bit disgruntled

''Look, I'm not going to go up there thinking about sticking it to them,'' Booker said. ``I look at it as what happens is going to happen. Things are predestined. So I guess it wasn't meant for me to have a successful season somewhere.

``I just look at it as another page turned in a chapter in my life. We all go through changes, we all have obstacles, we all go through tests. After I was able to reflect on that trade after the fact, I came to the conclusion that me staying in Chicago just wasn't meant to be.''

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald...erald_football
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    North of the Border
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have think this for a couple of weeks now, but haven't said anything. But now that you bring it up......

I believe this team, for the most part, has quit on Coach Saban. Whether it be frustration from losing, personality conflict, or Saban's tactics wearing thin on some guys.
    Obviously, I am not in the room and have zero proof. But this is just a feeling I have had for 2 or 3 weeks now. Hopefully I am wrong and the implosion of this team is not imminent.
    But if I am not wrong, I think this will be the last season for either Saban or some the fan favorites from the last decade. Depends on who win the power struggle.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well a win against Chicago would go a long way towards repairing this but they don't seem to have the attitude it takes to win right now. So I don't know what to think anymore.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    North of the Border
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bluehaze
    Well a win against Chicago would go a long way towards repairing this but they don't seem to have the attitude it takes to win right now. So I don't know what to think anymore.
    And that's my point. It seems this team has tuned out Saban and given up on him and his message.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    miami/pittsburgh
    Thanks / No Thanks
    God Damnit Why Do Miami Players Always Complain About Things Oh My God You Are Losing Well Change It If You Don't Like It!
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Toledo, Ohio
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pigskinguy
    And that's my point. It seems this team has tuned out Saban and given up on him and his message.
    They are high paid players that need to work no matter what. To say they given up on saben is an excuss for the player to lazzzzzyyy, and have no heart. They are the ones on the feild. so they dont give up on the coach they give up on themselfs and those are not the kind of players that we need here. Those are just excusses. I go to work every day in factory. Just because things dont run good for a week does not mean that i can just give up and not do my job they way it is supposed to be done or i would get wrote up. NO Excusses
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yes, I am really starting to think Saban needs to clean house on Offense and start over. These guys complaining is becoming a cancer for the offense. Even Wes looked like he was playing half heartedly toward the end of the Packers game and that guy has the most heart of any NFL player i've ever seen. As much as it hurts to say I think this offense would be better off in the long run without Booker, Chambers and McMicheal on the team.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pigskinguy
    they quit because the expectations are to high
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    A STRONG MAN SHEDS BLOOD BEFORE TEARS

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I understand where he is coming from and I think we all need to be more understanding of Marty.

He has separation anxiety, he ALWAYS lacks separation between himself and the defender!!!!

Follow me on Twitter: @JDGDredd1050. I have tons o crap to spew!!!
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Acworth, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bluehaze
    Yes, I am really starting to think Saban needs to clean house on Offense and start over. These guys complaining is becoming a cancer for the offense. Even Wes looked like he was playing half heartedly toward the end of the Packers game and that guy has the most heart of any NFL player i've ever seen. As much as it hurts to say I think this offense would be better off in the long run without Booker, Chambers and McMicheal on the team.
    Bingo! Get rid of the whiners. They don't perform for whatever reason and start thinking the grass is always greener on the other side. Get rid of the dead weight.
    Hope is not a strategy.
    Quote Quote