finally RB showed vision, poise, and patience with running the ball. I can recall about 5 plays where he had NOTHING and stopped for maybe a second, literally stopped, waited till the line and defense to fall into some mess and he found a hole for 4-5 yards and a few up to 10+ yards.

waht abotu the one where he changed the field? that was amazing. reminded me of RW and some of the great RB's. that got me really excited.

2 thigns that i see bother me... jsut a little...

When RB gets in the open field, he doesnt have the jukes like LT, Portis, Martin, Taylor etc etc to take it to the house. I only see it when he is about 2 yards behidn the line and only wehn he catches the ball but when he is running and has momentum goin about past 5 yards, he doesnt have that juke.

i noticed on 1 play where he did a spin move that seemed liek he did out of a habit b/c he had a hole, but it was gettin clogged and he could have gained some yards while he was stuck behind the RG i think and he did a lazy spin he usually does but more of a habit spin it seemed then to actually evade or anything.