Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RB performance...

1. -11
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectFinz72
    Good post, but I actually don't think he WASN'T showing those things previously. I think he finally had a chance to get more than 20 carries AND more importantly....we had a lead to allow him to carry the ball in the 4th quarter. He ran VERY well in the 4th quarter with that.

I know some are down on Ronnie....but I really believe he's going to be a very good back. I think there are alot of factors contributing to the running game not going well during the season thus far. With some good oline play and Ronnie getting some additional carries...he showed why he's a good back and ony going to get better.
    the main thing was we gave him HOLES and if there were no holes, he showed PATIENCE till soemthign opoened. those were the 2 big factors.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    this is the dolphins time

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ronnie brown was great today, he finally got a chance to carry the ball

more than 15 times

he gets better as the game goes on

he has unbelievable strength and runs hard every single down

thank you
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Brown gettin all up in they're chilly!

Some of those runs I heard ronnie was finishing with some sick hits. Man i can't wait till we see some video of those. That's too sweet, up against the #1 defense in th league no less! Oh yeah that whole caddy vs. brown talk should be about over.
    :wink: If at first you don't succeed keep on succin' til ya do suc.... ceed!:wink:
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I for one am probably #1 when it comes to questioning the Ronnie Brown pick and being dissapointed by the guy week in and week out, and this week was the first time I've been happy with his performance since he's been a Dolphin. I'm not jumping on the Ronnie Brown bandwagon like 99% of the people here, but I was happy with his play this week, and I am sure guys like CNC66 would appreciate that, BUT I wouldn't put the Caddy vs. Ronnie debate to rest, because as long as these two guys are in the league together, they'll be compared to one another. I still think Caddy has a leg up due to his rookie year, Ronnie may even the score with his sophomore season. At any rate, it is good to finally see some expected production out of our #2 pick.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kennewick, WA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmancari23
    I for one am probably #1 when it comes to questioning the Ronnie Brown pick and being dissapointed by the guy week in and week out, and this week was the first time I've been happy with his performance since he's been a Dolphin. I'm not jumping on the Ronnie Brown bandwagon like 99% of the people here, but I was happy with his play this week, and I am sure guys like CNC66 would appreciate that.
    Thank you for at least responding to one of these threads. You've been all over Ronnie and I've despised you because of it. But at least you can admit that, for at least today, you were wrong.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I never said I was wrong, I just said he FINALLY had a game that should be expected out of a #2 pick. It may be a backhanded compliment, but it's a compliment nonetheless. I'm still not a fan of Ronnie Brown and would still love to see Braylon Edwards here, but I am, for the first time since he's been a Phin, happy with the way the guy played, BUT this is what the #2 pick is SUPPOSED to do, so it's not that big a deal.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    THE REAL SOUL SHAKER!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Indianapolis
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Lets not only talk about Ronnie today, the O-Line was a big factor in the day that Ronnie had and they deserve some props also. It was a good day for both, and I really hope we can see more if it in weeks to come.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kennewick, WA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I never said I was wrong, I just said he FINALLY had a game that should be expected out of a #2 pick. It may be a backhanded compliment, but it's a compliment nonetheless. I'm still not a fan of Ronnie Brown and would still love to see Braylon Edwards here, but I am, for the first time since he's been a Phin, happy with the way the guy played, BUT this is what the #2 pick is SUPPOSED to do, so it's not that big a deal.
    I just can't wait till he becomes a 1400 yard back then you finally have to admit he's a stud.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    this is the dolphins time

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua4Ever04
    Thank you for at least responding to one of these threads. You've been all over Ronnie and I've despised you because of it. But at least you can admit that, for at least today, you were wrong.
    true i have respect for people who can come out and say stuff like this

it just shows they can take some shots but will comeback for what they believe
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Caddy vs. Brown

I for one am probably #1 when it comes to questioning the Ronnie Brown pick and being dissapointed by the guy week in and week out, and this week was the first time I've been happy with his performance since he's been a Dolphin. I'm not jumping on the Ronnie Brown bandwagon like 99% of the people here, but I was happy with his play this week, and I am sure guys like CNC66 would appreciate that, BUT I wouldn't put the Caddy vs. Ronnie debate to rest, because as long as these two guys are in the league together, they'll be compared to one another. I still think Caddy has a leg up due to his rookie year, Ronnie may even the score with his sophomore season. At any rate, it is good to finally see some expected production out of our #2 pick.
    Respect your viewpoint dude but as far as i'm concerned it's gotta be hands down that ronnie is a better all around back considering his receiving and blocking skills as well as his far superior power. Just ask Urlacher about the heat ronnie brought today.
    Quote Quote