Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RB performance...

1. -21
    Official Daunte Hater

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SR 7
    finally RB showed vision, poise, and patience with running the ball. I can recall about 5 plays where he had NOTHING and stopped for maybe a second, literally stopped, waited till the line and defense to fall into some mess and he found a hole for 4-5 yards and a few up to 10+ yards.

waht abotu the one where he changed the field? that was amazing. reminded me of RW and some of the great RB's. that got me really excited.

2 thigns that i see bother me... jsut a little...

When RB gets in the open field, he doesnt have the jukes like LT, Portis, Martin, Taylor etc etc to take it to the house. I only see it when he is about 2 yards behidn the line and only wehn he catches the ball but when he is running and has momentum goin about past 5 yards, he doesnt have that juke.

i noticed on 1 play where he did a spin move that seemed liek he did out of a habit b/c he had a hole, but it was gettin clogged and he could have gained some yards while he was stuck behind the RG i think and he did a lazy spin he usually does but more of a habit spin it seemed then to actually evade or anything.
    He needs to learn to use the stiff arm. Ricky would have busted that long 27 yard run, where he let the DB force him out of bounds, by stiffarming and/or running over the guy. Don't forget that Brown is only in his second year and is still developing. He had an awesome game so I feel bad to even complain about anything he did.
    In Philbin I trust:

• As offensive coordinator (OC) of Green Bay from 07-10, his offenses ranked in the top 10 in both total yards and scoring.
    • Green Bay has reached the playoffs in three of Philbinís four seasons as OC.
    • As OC at Harvard (97-98), the Crimson established 15 offensive records.
    • Philbin spent four seasons (90-93) at Allegheny College, highlighted by two undefeated regular seasons and an NCAA Division III national championship in 90.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What has Braylon Edwards really done? He's doing alright but he really hasn't done well or great.
    Quote Quote