Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Question concerning backup QB's

1. -1
    Phins fanatic

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Question concerning backup QB's

I remember a little while ago there was a post regarding the signing of Joe Germaine. Did anyone see him at the minicamp recently? I haven't heard anything about him or his play. I wonder if he has any chance of unseating Rosenfels as the #3

Great Blue North draft report stated that after the big 6 QB's the one he'd most want as a developmental QB would be Josh Blankenship. How did he perform and thoughts on if we should put him on the p-squad? I believe you get an extra spot for a QB anyway. I am not real comfortable with the prospect of having Rosenfels as our sole developmental QB. I thought he looked pretty rattled for the few plays he appeared with us, and he was never a world beater in college. Known more for his running than his throwing.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Animus facit nobilem

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rosenfels looked very good in TC last year...
    Not only for the Skins but for us as well...
    He was 8 of 12 with 130 yds 2 tds and no picks against the Bears..
    Rosenfels known for his running ???? You must be confusing the guy with Seneca Wallace...Sage is definately a scrambler but that's just to buy more time...He's slower than Mare...
    Also Germaine is an interesting pickup..He was a 3rd rounder of the Rams who had high hopes for him...Didn't pan out but could compete for the 3rd spot...
    Once, after a blast of six or seven yards, Brown was the first to regain his feet. When he got back to the huddle he was blowing hard - but the inert figures of three Giants marked the trail where he had passed, like the breadcrumbs on the forest path of Hansel and Gretel. For mercurial speed, airy nimbleness and explosive violence in one package of undistilled evil, there is no other like Mr. Brown.
    Quote Quote