Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why the Dolphins are underrated?

1. -11
    the top gun of all fin fans

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    okla
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai
    We're a nonplayoff team. No one gives a damn about teams that dont make the playoffs, which is how it should be.
    agreed and part of the problem is we havent been to a spuerbowl in 30 years and people are tired of dolphins talking about how great the fins are and when you go 8-8 9-7 or 7-9 this isnt something we should be bragging about . this is why some people think its better to go 6-10 one year and 5-11 next year and then go 12-4 and make the playoffs and by sacrificing a season you really set yourself up for geting better talent and you quickly have a much better chance of a superbowl . for those that say that mindset is wrong havent checked out other nfl teams and noboddy likes losing but we are not going to the playoffs and we are not going to get the talent that we need to make ourselves better.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Antonio
    Thanks / No Thanks
    im just hoping we finish a few games over .500

Chad Pennington
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

6-7

The
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    RI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Because we are 6-7 and hopefully next year we will be able to play the season as a whole.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Antonio
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown42000
    Because we are 6-7 and hopefully next year we will be able to play the season as a whole.
    or we can start this huge streak 3 or 4 games earlier
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

6-7

The record speaks for its self. If we can get Daunte in to camp next year at full speed we should be a playoff team. The main thing I see why the Dolphins are not a playoff team is that we dont have team chemistry. We have started to have some the last few weeks same as last year. We need to get everyone in to camp and focus on the same goal. If we can do that I don't see why this team can not go far in the playoff next year. It takes time for a QB and WR to get their timing.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sydney, Australia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    what can we say we started with an extremely poor record so everyone has written us off, we are in the same boat as the titans as we have had almost an identical season to them.
    Go the phins
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by texasfinsfight
    can someone plz help me out...beatying teams like the Bears and forcing terrible games like the Pats this past wk and we are still thought of as a scrub team??? i hate these thoughts and accusitions of them purchasing film so that they can know the play calls by brady...if u under rate the fins u will be suprised in the final wk this yr...trust me Colts will fall
    You people never cease to amaze me. There are 50 thousand post in the offseason and now even in the reg season about us being underrated??? How can a team that hasn't won a championship in 35 years and hasn't been to the playoffs in like 5 or whatever, possibily be underrated?? For all you people who care there is a new rule. There are two ratings, last years SB winner and 31 losers. GOT IT?? If you didn't win the SB you are a loser, plain and simple. When we win one then complain but until then give it a rest, d*&^%
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiefinfan54
    what can we say we started with an extremely poor record so everyone has written us off, we are in the same boat as the titans as we have had almost an identical season to them.
    PLEASE tell me that was a joke!!!!! We are in the same league as the Titians?? No we have the same RECORD, but we as franchises are heading in the opposite directions. They have maybe the brightest outlook behind center in the entire league, a QB that looks to be everything those in Atlanta HOPED Vick would be. We on the other hand ....well unless you still think Danute in magically gonna turn into something like a miracle, are tied to a backup QB for the next 5 years that is gonna keep us from affording a starting QB.
    THAT my friend is NOT in the same league.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by texasfinsfight
    can someone plz help me out...beatying teams like the Bears and forcing terrible games like the Pats this past wk and we are still thought of as a scrub team??? i hate these thoughts and accusitions of them purchasing film so that they can know the play calls by brady...if u under rate the fins u will be suprised in the final wk this yr...trust me Colts will fall

i think it has something to do with losing to HOU and GB
    Quote Quote