Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2007 Offseason Transactions, Draft, and Depth Chart

1. -11
    engage

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsSuck456 View Post
    Let the rest go.

We save alot of $$ and we get some Compensatory picks for getting rid of trash.

What do you propose for Defensive Tackle? Letting both Holliday and Traylor go opens a big hole at DT. Holliday should be kept.

Also, Kevin Carter is gonna have almost a 7 million-dollar cap number. If we let him go, we'll save a lot of cap room, and Matt Roth proved he can take his place this year. Let Roth step in as the starter, re-sign David Bowens, who can rotate in, and then maybe address another backup DE in the draft.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Detriot
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by killswitch View Post
    Maybe i'm in the minority, but I think Chambers can be a number 1. Booker, Welker, Hagan provide solid depth all around at the WR position.

Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams at RB. Randy McMichael at TE.

With a healthy QB, this offense does not need a "playmaker." As far as the players go, it only needs a healthy Daunte Culpepper.

Then, I agree a new O-coordinator could be addressed. Although, I think a healthy Daunte Culpepper could make Mularkey look just fine as an O-coordinator.

CC has not had that great of a year. I love the guy got to meet him in person but i mean yesterday with the drops CC droped that fly pass that went right through his hands. Idk he hasnt performed up to how he should have this year. But i mean i guess you have to cut him a little slack b/ he ahd to work w/ MM and joey for the season but thats no excuse for him droppping passes. Thats somehting that has to stop.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    You could have had free beer, for shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by killswitch View Post
    What do you propose for Defensive Tackle? Letting both Holliday and Traylor go opens a big hole at DT. Holliday should be kept.

Also, Kevin Carter is gonna have almost a 7 million-dollar cap number. If we let him go, we'll save a lot of cap room, and Matt Roth proved he can take his place this year. Let Roth step in as the starter, re-sign David Bowens, who can rotate in, and then maybe address another backup DE in the draft.
    Traylor may retire this year, Holiday should take a pay cut if he stays.

We could go for NT in the draft.
    Once Dmac is drafted a Dmac Jersey will spontaneously materialize in the closet of each and every Dolfan...

...and not that replica crap either...
    Quote Quote