Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 98

Thread: Oh My Goodness,say It Ain't So

  1. -1
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2006
    Posts:
    2,955
    vCash:
    1343
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Oh My Goodness,say It Ain't So

    First time i've ever done this so here it goes,i'am in l.a right now and my two best friends for 10 years told me something today,first of all they both played big time college football for K State in the early nineties,our other friend smitty is the running backs coach for rice and who used to coach under mcartney at k state anyways my one friend is good friends with bob stoops at oklahoma they went to high school together.

    I just got off the phone, my one friend just told me that our mutual friend just got done talking to stoops and stoops told him that the dolphins inquired about him caching with us.

    sounds a little confusing but he said that the press conference will be held tommorrow where saban will be named head coach for alabama, confirmed.

    Well i have one thing to say,,GO SCREW YOURSELF SABAN,YOUR A NO GOOD COACH AND A MAN THAT DOES'NT KEEP HIS WORD.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2006
    Posts:
    2,955
    vCash:
    1343
    Thanks / No Thanks
    why was my thread merged with this thread,don't think it was appropriate whoever did it.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2006
    Posts:
    2,955
    vCash:
    1343
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinGeneral View Post
    Well then, did Stoops say anything about possibly meeting with Miami?
    my friend said that stoops was'nt uphauled about the phone call
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    TampaFinsFan01's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    1,778
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by djphinfan View Post
    First time i've ever done this so here it goes,i'am in l.a right now and my two best friends for 10 years told me something today,first of all they both played big time college football for K State in the early nineties,our other friend smitty is the running backs coach for rice and who used to coach under mcartney at k state anyways my one friend is good friends with bob stoops at oklahoma they went to high school together.

    I just got off the phone, my one friend just told me that our mutual friend just got done talking to stoops and stoops told him that the dolphins inquired about him caching with us.

    sounds a little confusing but he said that the press conference will be held tommorrow where saban will be named head coach for alabama, confirmed.

    Well i have one thing to say,,GO SCREW YOURSELF SABAN,YOUR A NO GOOD COACH AND A MAN THAT DOES'NT KEEP HIS WORD.
    ROFLMAO!!! You guys slay me.

    You guys fight to death to defend him EVEN when is screwing the franchise during the season. But now you guys want to crucify him for "not keeping his word"?

    I very much want Saban to go away. And it has nothing to do with anything than the team's performance since hes been here.
    You must have the courage to believe the truth.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    The Coach's Avatar
    Retired Vet

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    114
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by djphinfan View Post
    my friend said that stoops was'nt uphauled about the phone call
    c'mon man if what you say is true give us more than that
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Celtkin's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2004
    Posts:
    14,810
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    U. Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by djphinfan View Post
    why was my thread merged with this thread,don't think it was appropriate whoever did it.
    I agree and I am sure it was an accident. There have 1000 threads on the same subject and your's got swept up by accident.


    I'll fix it
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2006
    Posts:
    2,955
    vCash:
    1343
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Desides View Post
    You'll forgive me if I'm more than a little wary of taking your phone call as absolute truth.
    its all good bro i understand
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    TampaFinsFan01's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    1,778
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by djphinfan View Post
    the bright side of this is i will swap stoops for saban anyday of the week baby
    Stoops isn't coming. And if you guys were smart, you wouldn't want another college coach. Get a professional coach who has had some success in the NFL.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2006
    Posts:
    2,955
    vCash:
    1343
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtkin View Post
    I agree and I am sure it was an accident. There have 1000 threads on the same subject and your's got swept up by accident.


    I'll fix it
    its cool celt.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    so-long-Ricky's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2005
    Posts:
    694
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Penfield New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaFinsFan01 View Post
    Stoops isn't coming. And if you guys were smart, you wouldn't want another college coach. Get a professional coach who has had some success in the NFL.
    I agree......get a former HC or assistant coach. Peyton, Lovie Smith, M Lewis, hell even Dick Jauron did good as far as I'm concerned w/the Bills (I know, I'm biased).

    It seems like getting a coach from the college ranks is a gamble.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. My goodness Te'o
    By TheWarriorFins in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 01-17-2013, 12:41 PM
  2. oh my goodness...
    By kloud_9 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 05:58 AM
  3. Jae Bella (Goodness)
    By Wombat in forum The Ladies Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 07:46 AM
  4. Hmm, more Prisco goodness!
    By Gladsadmad in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-15-2004, 09:44 AM
  5. Thank goodness
    By njfinfan in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-30-2003, 06:50 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •