Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miami Radio play by play

1. -11
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Plantation
    Thanks / No Thanks
    When there is a Coaches challenge on the field Howard David goes crazy. It's annoying as hell, he's very opionated, too much so. Rick Weaver was the man on play by play IMO. Love Jimbo, could live without the egomaniac Howard David.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami FLA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by fin-atic
    Well I agree Mandich is the best. I love his broadcast and his show.

Next David does fine, but I think Zimfer was better on the game broadcast, and I think the morning team of Joe Rose, Steve Goldstein, and Jeff Deforest was the best. WQAM screwed up when they dismatled that team. I know Defoe had the problem with receiving kick backs and that caused his termination. But man they lost something special when they lost that team.

As far as Neil Rodgers goes, I like him fine. SOmetime he is a little too much to take. His "me against the world" schtick gets a little tired.

Ferrell? The biggest no talent in the history of radio. I heard all this hype on the guy. I tuned in and was so disappointed. That trumped up voice (sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not) and absolutely just not funny. I wouldn't listen to him if they were paying me.
    Mandich was offered the job for the morning show but he did not want it, he has a construction company that he runs, and it gets in the way, so he says.

As for Ferrell well all i can say is some people have a dryer sense of humor than others. I for one would listen to him over Howard Davids boring A$$ any day of the week. Howard is the one that is absolutely NOT FUNNY. Ferrell cracks me up, with his FU attitude!
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    boynton beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I met Howard during the draft party and asked for his autograph. he was cold and looked totally disinterested in interacting with the fans.. however Mandich was really cool.
    Quote Quote