Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: I don't know if this is a possability

1. -1
    Is Drunk at the Wheel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Clifton Park, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks

I don't know if this is a possibility

You seem to be haveing trouble banning people becasue they just start a new name, have you thought of having them sign up w/an email address and then emailing their pass word to them? Something needs to be done in my opinon if all this nonsence of stupid personal attacks, and most of the posts being about how "he did this wrong" and so and so on I doubt my future here well go on much longer. If I wanted to take part in the childish crap I would go to aol chat rooms. I want to talk football, and the whole integrity of this site is being put in jepordy by a few morons.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Ronnie Brown... He's awesome

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Buckeye State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dajesus, I fully agree with you. This crap has to stop. I don't care how it happens, but if it doesn't I'll be leaving these boards. AJ, I love this site, and I enjoy posting on these boards.... this is ridiculous though. We all wanna talk about football, and these daggon Bills fans are ruining the fun of these boards. I know you guys don't want to see "thin skinned" but... it's not worth playing their games. If they don't go, I'm gone, and I can guarantee I won't be the only one.

Thanks to K-Rob for the Awesome Sig!
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Mark Clayton

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Your not fooling anyone by putting your name backwards lordofgun...So stop your complaining and go the hell on :yell:

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Don't believe everything you think.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    your six
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I feel the same way as you guys so I just try to ignore the stupidity and search out the threads that are strictly football related. There are still alot of people on here talking some good football stuff, you just have to wade through the morons. Stick around 'cause it's guys like you that will eventually run off the idiots. Don't let the lunatics take over the asylum.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Evil Drew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    One Evil Bills Drive
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Flyin11
    Your not fooling anyone by putting your name backwards lordofgun...So stop your complaining and go the hell on :yell:
    huh?

it supposed to be obvious. i wasn't trying to "fool" anyone
    EVIL DREW WILL DESTROY YOU!!!

Quote Quote