Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: free agents miami should go after

1. -1
    Golden Flakes

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

free agents miami should go after

Correll Buckhalter, rb. I think he is an upgrade over Morris and Minor. Eric Steinbach, OG/OT. Can play both positions and is still young (27) Max Starks, T or Jordan Black, T. Dwight Freeney, DE. Would pair with Taylor and give miami best DL in the league. Lance Briggs, OLB. Huge upgrade over Spragan and a playmaker. Asante Samuel, CB. Miami needs a playmaker in the defensive backfield. Had 10 picks last year and is younger than Nate Clements. Now before i get bashed, i realize its unlikely miami can afford these top free agents. These are just guy that miami should target. If Wayne holds true to his words, "i dont care how much money it takes," half of these guys on the dolphins next year isnt a pipe dream. This is of course if none of these guys get franchised... Just my wishlist
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by samikit13 View Post
    Correll Buckhalter, rb. I think he is an upgrade over Morris and Minor. Eric Steinbach, OG/OT. Can play both positions and is still young (27) Max Starks, T or Jordan Black, T. Dwight Freeney, DE. Would pair with Taylor and give miami best DL in the league. Lance Briggs, OLB. Huge upgrade over Spragan and a playmaker. Asante Samuel, CB. Miami needs a playmaker in the defensive backfield. Had 10 picks last year and is younger than Nate Clements. Now before i get bashed, i realize its unlikely miami can afford these top free agents. These are just guy that miami should target. If Wayne holds true to his words, "i dont care how much money it takes," half of these guys on the dolphins next year isnt a pipe dream. This is of course if none of these guys get franchised... Just my wishlist
    I'd love to steal Asante Samuel from the Patriots, BUT not if he is wanting Champ Bailey type money.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    RI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    They should go after Adaluis Thomas who is a better fit for the 3-4 defense then Briggs and Asante Samuel but they do not need a running back because Ricky Williams is coming back next season.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    what about donte stallworth?

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Alriiigghht miaaammi!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft.Lauderdale/Tallahassee
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown42000 View Post
    They should go after Adaluis Thomas who is a better fit for the 3-4 defense then Briggs and Asante Samuel but they do not need a running back because Ricky Williams is coming back next season.
    Ricky is the most unreliable person on the team. He could just as easily want to go back to India and stay in a tent before he wants to come back here.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    mr. wayne now show us the money sign both lance briggs and asante samuel.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    adalius thomas and asante samuel are key i think...maybe lance briggs if we are willing tro spend even more money...
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    King of the Wild Frontier

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah, it is because unlike hiring coaches, there's a salary cap for players, and overpaying for players will kill you in the long run.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown42000 View Post
    I totally agree on Thomas. The guy can play anything from the defensive line to safety. He's an incredible player and he'll come in handy whether the fish play the 3-4 or 4-3.

As for Ricky Williams, that's anybody's guess.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Ready for Henne.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Buckhalter, good player. Dont need him though.
    Freeney, no. How do you have TWO small DE's? You have to have a Big guy opposite of Taylor. If you want a FA DE go after Jared Allen.
    Lance Briggs is gonna cost a pretty penny. He might be worth it though.
    Nate Clements wont be worth what he'll want.

"Having moneys not everything, not having it is"
    Quote Quote