Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Denise Brown Calls Simpson Book 'Manual on How to Commit Murder

1. -1
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Huntsville, AL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Denise Brown Calls Simpson Book 'Manual on How to Commit Murder

Denise Brown is speaking out about O.J. Simpson's unpublished book, "If I Did It."

Nicole Brown Simpson's older sister says O.J. Simpson's unpublished book about how he would have killed his ex-wife and her friend Ron Goldman is a "manual on how to commit murder" and urged that it never be released to the public.

"
    This book cannot be published, we cannot have it out there in the public," Denise Brown said. "Just get rid of it."

In an exclusive interview with "Good Morning America," Denise Brown spoke out for the first time since chilling excerpts from Simpson's "If I Did It" were published in Newsweek magazine. The excerpts came from a chapter titled "The Night in Question," and Simpson's account adhered closely with the prosecution's theory of the murders.

'Unbelievable'

In the chapter, Simpson writes that he went to Nicole Brown's house on the night of the murders with a knife and a mask, intending to scare her. While Simpson's lawyers insist the excerpts are hypothetical accounts of the murders of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman, many, including Denise, don't believe those claims.

"Why would somebody put on a mask and take a knife to scare somebody. He's a big enough person," Brown said. "Nicole knows how violent he could be, so why would he have to have a knife and a mask?"

Simpson also writes that his ex-wife charged at him like a "banshee." Denise said she believes Simpson is placing blame on everyone other than himself, as he always has.

"It's amazing. It's unbelievable. Because that is the typical abuser, they blame others," she said. "He's blamed Nicole for everything that has ever happened to him and I think it's time for him to step up to the plate√Ę‚ā¨¬¶and take responsibility for his own actions."
    http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/LegalCente...2801128&page=1
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    I am a golden god

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Brown was killed 4 hours later by a man who fleed the scene in a white bronco.
    Once Dmac is drafted a Dmac Jersey will spontaneously materialize in the closet of each and every Dolfan...

...and not that replica crap either...
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Finheaven QB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Charlotte, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I want to read the book. We all know he did it. I want to know exactly how he did it. Just morbid curiousity. The book or the interview is bound to get leaked somehow.

SCall13, Jr.
    Quote Quote