Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Damn Chambers contract jumps

1. -1
    Breathing is the hardest thing to do.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bloomfield NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks

Damn Chambers contract jumps

from 1.35 to 5.4 next year?!

:eek:

"Hockey is like heroin. Only drug addicts do heroin. It's not like a recreational drug. Hockey is kind of the same way. Only hockey fans watch hockey."
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    that is a crazy jump thast he doesnt deserve and im a big fan of his
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Breathing is the hardest thing to do.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bloomfield NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    im sorry 1.6 to 5.4
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolfan4life34 View Post
    that is a crazy jump thast he doesnt deserve and im a big fan of his
    yup. agree
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    WA State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No, I don't have a link... but couple days ago I believe it was the Herald who reported that he will be restructuring his contract to get us further under the salary cap. He prob won't make any less, but the salary should be lessened and changed partly to a bonus. Regardless, you're 100% right... he's making too much for how he's produced.
    The beautiful blonde to the left is my new wife. I'm the luckiest man alive as of December 15th, 2007!
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i am 100 and 10% for chambers. he is a pro bowl receiver if put in the slot. no one here considers the fact that he is pro bowl and every other team puts there attention to him which makes everyone else productive ala TG of kansas city. If he has stellar numbers and wasn't blocking would Larry Johnson have the numbers he has? NO. LJ is a talent, but blocking is what made him a star. Chambers is being used wrong. HE IS REGIE WAYNE. AN INCREDIBLE #2 THAT NEEDS A #1 TO LOOK LIKE A #1. Renegotiate the contract, trade booker and a lower pick for moss (he is not the cancer everyone thinks he is, more like herpies lol), reunite him with CPep under Saban. Trade the rest of the draft if we have to, to move up and get Joe Thomas and BAM whats up now? Saban, CPep (healthy), Brown, Moss, McMichael, Chambers, Hagan, Welker, Joe Thomas are u kidding me? Most of these guys are locked up for a while so all the attention can turn to next years draft and it can be all defense next year to replace the d-line (they can make it another year) and secondary and a possible trade of Taylor or Thomas for major draft picks (it will finally be that time in their career for the hershal walker trade, but don't trade both). Hello Dynasty. Yeah u build through the draft and that will be the biggest knock on my post, but we built through the draft with moss and joe thomas, lowered cap space with trading booker, renegotiated chamber cap hit which gives us more cap room, gave chambers the #1 that will make him the #1, added ricky williams (dont comment on this i love him but this is a whole other forum topic so leave it alone), and give a blocker that we havent had over there since webb. SUPER BOWL, DYNASTY, WHAT WHAT!!!

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well, there's his pay for his Pro Bowl 2005 season where he didn't make ****

Let's put it like that, and give him a chance to earn his 2008 check.......
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i am 100 and 10% for chambers. he is a pro bowl receiver if put in the slot. no one here considers the fact that he is pro bowl and every other team puts there attention to him which makes everyone else productive ala TG of kansas city. If he has stellar numbers and wasn't blocking would Larry Johnson have the numbers he has? NO. LJ is a talent, but blocking is what made him a star. Chambers is being used wrong. HE IS REGIE WAYNE. AN INCREDIBLE #2 THAT NEEDS A #1 TO LOOK LIKE A #1. Renegotiate the contract, trade booker and a lower pick for moss (he is not the cancer everyone thinks he is, more like herpies lol), reunite him with CPep under Saban. Trade the rest of the draft if we have to, to move up and get Joe Thomas and BAM whats up now? Saban, CPep (healthy), Brown, Moss, McMichael, Chambers, Hagan, Welker, Joe Thomas are u kidding me? Most of these guys are locked up for a while so all the attention can turn to next years draft and it can be all defense next year to replace the d-line (they can make it another year) and secondary and a possible trade of Taylor or Thomas for major draft picks (it will finally be that time in their career for the hershal walker trade, but don't trade both). Hello Dynasty. Yeah u build through the draft and that will be the biggest knock on my post, but we built through the draft with moss and joe thomas, lowered cap space with trading booker, renegotiated chamber cap hit which gives us more cap room, gave chambers the #1 that will make him the #1, added ricky williams (dont comment on this i love him but this is a whole other forum topic so leave it alone), and give a blocker that we havent had over there since webb. SUPER BOWL, DYNASTY, WHAT WHAT!!!

He's still not worth 5.4mil.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sydney, Australia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    chambers has to go it is a joke that we have him at number 1 reciever he is a total waste of money we need someone in the offseason like drew bennett to be brought in to replace him.
    Go the phins
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    O-town
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiefinfan54 View Post
    chambers has to go it is a joke that we have him at number 1 reciever he is a total waste of money we need someone in the offseason like drew bennett to be brought in to replace him.
    You cannot possibly be serious? Bennett isn't a #1 on his team, yet you want him to become a #1 here? Talk about taking a step backwards.
    Quote Quote