Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Super Bowl Drinking Game

  1. -1
    spydertl79's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    8,807
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Super Bowl Drinking Game

    I assume everyone here knows how to play drinking games, so I made one up just for Super Bowl 41.


    Touchdown 3 drinks (4 if it's a defensive or special teams TD, 6 if the person who scores it is listed at over 285 lbs.)

    Field Goal 2 drinks

    Extra Point 1 drink

    2 point conversion 1 shot

    Fumble Lost 1 drink

    INT 1 drink

    Announcer mentions that Peyton Manning has to "get the monkey off his back" 3 drinks

    Announcer comments on the race of Lovie Smith and Tony Dungy 2 drinks

    Announcer mentions James Dungy 1 shot

    Camera shot of South Beach 1 shot

    Peyton Manning audibles at line of scrimmage 1 drink (optional depending on how much of the game you want to remember)

    Rex Grossman throws an INT 3 drinks (3 shots if you're a bears fan)

    Adam Vinatieri makes a FG 2 drinks (+1 if it's at the end of the half, +2 if it ties the game, +3 if it gives IND the lead)

    Devin Hester scores a TD 1 shot

    Devin Hester fumbles 2 shots

    Camera shows statue of Dan "The Man" Marino 3 shots!!!
    "As scarce as truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the demand."
    Henry Wheeler Shaw
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    brandon27's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2006
    Posts:
    1,284
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Windsor, Ontario, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spydertl79 View Post
    Announcer mentions that Peyton Manning has to "get the monkey off his back" 3 drinks

    Announcer comments on the race of Lovie Smith and Tony Dungy 2 drinks

    Announcer mentions James Dungy 1 shot

    Camera shot of South Beach 1 shot

    Peyton Manning audibles at line of scrimmage 1 drink (optional depending on how much of the game you want to remember)

    Rex Grossman throws an INT 3 drinks (3 shots if you're a bears fan)
    HAHA good idea! this part alone though is going to get an awful lot of people, awfully drunk, awfully fast!!! I got a feeling its all were going to here/see, all day.

    1972 MIAMI DOLPHINS... still the ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 1970
    Posts:
    0
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That great!
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    spydertl79's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    8,807
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon27 View Post
    HAHA good idea! this part alone though is going to get an awful lot of people, awfully drunk, awfully fast!!! I got a feeling its all were going to here/see, all day.
    Which part? I'm hoping for a shot of Dan Marino's statue!
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Thank you #54...

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    11,985
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Burnaby, B.C., Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Just have a shot everytime their's a commercial....you'll be gooned by the end of the first quarter.




    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    FLOUNDER
    Guest
    Announcer comments on the race of Lovie Smith and Tony Dungy 2 drinks
    I can get plastered just off that...lol
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    2008 AFC East Champions

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    7,615
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spydertl79 View Post
    I assume everyone here knows how to play drinking games, so I made one up just for Super Bowl 41.


    Announcer mentions that Peyton Manning has to "get the monkey off his back" 3 drinks

    Announcer comments on the race of Lovie Smith and Tony Dungy 2 drinks

    These two alone would have given the average person alcohol poisoning.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Super Bowl 8--See the full game here!
    By dirwuf in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-14-2013, 04:48 PM
  2. This game is our Super Bowl
    By PHANTASTIC 13 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-31-2006, 12:50 AM
  3. NEW GAME...Dolphins win the Super Bowl, or...
    By DolphinDevil28 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 09:06 AM
  4. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-07-2005, 04:41 PM
  5. **OFFICIAL** Super Bowl Game Thread
    By Muck in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 499
    Last Post: 02-02-2004, 12:22 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •