Don't be embarrassed, it has happened to all of us at some point. We ask ourselves "How in the heck do I get my sig to work?", and when we can't figure it out we ask someone else. Here is a simple step by step to help you guys out. :wink:

1. First locate your sig / badge. Place your mouse curser on the sig and right click on it (click the button on the right hand side of your mouse / keypad). A box should pop up, select copy.

2. Next, click on the User CP link at the top of your FH page. It is located in the upper left hand corner on your toolbar. A new window should open.

3. In the new window, look on the left hand side for Edit Signature and click on it. You should now be in the Edit Signature window.

4. You will see an area that you normally use to type your posts, you will now be placing your sig in that area. Place your mouse curser into that area and right click. A box should pop up, select Paste. Your sig or url should appear in that box. Click Preview Signature to see if your sig is now in place. If it is, click Save Signature and you're done.

I hope this helped you guys out. :cooldude: