Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silers performance

1. -1
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Silers performance

Anyone see Siler play in the Champ. game? Apparently from other forums he tore it up or something. Anyone have any info on it?

Btw. this always confuses me, if miami wants quinn, do we trade UP or down? loll we trade up right?
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Hoof Hearted

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SR 7 View Post
    Anyone see Siler play in the Champ. game? Apparently from other forums he tore it up or something. Anyone have any info on it?

Btw. this always confuses me, if miami wants quinn, do we trade UP or down? loll we trade up right?

we trade up. Siler did very well in the championship game but he did have an amazing and underrated team around him as well.
    2014 Mock:
    1) Ryan Shazier LB
    2) Tre Mason RB
    3) Joe Bitonio OT/OG
    4) Billy Turner OT
    5) Trai Turner OG
    6) Gabe Ikard OC/OG
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newlownorder View Post
    we trade up. Siler did very well in the championship game but he did have an amazing and underrated team around him as well.
    wahts his strenghts? speed? intelligence? etc etc
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Hoof Hearted

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    wahts his strenghts? speed? intelligence? etc etc
    It's def. not speed, but he plays faster than he is timed. His strengths would be his strength, he's one nasty dude, when he hits you, you'll feel it all week long. Liability in coverage, wouldn't be able to make the switch to OLB in NFL, must stay at ILB to have a chance. He has pretty good size at around 6-1 or 2 and around 230-240 lbs. He needs to work on his timed speed at the combine because if not don't expect anything under a 4.75 at best.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    what did CC run? anyone know? cuz i konw its a game but whoever that ran a 4.7 in the LB core last year is all above 86 spd and acc but from what i know CC ran a 4.7 himself and is a 79. Meaning in madden, not comaprign it to a game just askin if he DID runa 4.7 and if for example carpenter ran a faster time then the 4.7 im aware of.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hollywood,Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    CC ran a 4.71 on his pro day
    BC ran a 4.65 on his pro day
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Siler is 6'2, 240 lbs. Hes a fantastic tackler, has a great nose for where plays develop, and doesnt do too poor a job at coverage, but by no means is it his strength. He's tremendous at run stopping, though.

He'll be there at the bottom of the 2nd round. Hes a bit limited by his physical tools but he really could be a starter right out of the draft. He'll be a decent pro but nothing to write home about... atleast, going by his physical attributes. He seems to be a great leader, though.

Miami has no need for another first day ILB though, so they'd be wiser to go after his more physically gifted teammate, Earl Everett. He's faster but a rawer prospect.. but he'll be there for Miamis 3rd/4th round pick. Lawrence Timmons is someone that could EASILY step into a dolphins uniform and make us completely forget Derek Spragan

I'll say this.. siler will surprise some people with his speed at the combine/pro day. I'd say he runs a high 4.6
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

siler is an ILB

watch DET snag Quinn...and surprise everyone :wink:
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEd View Post
    siler is an ILB
    So was Crowder and look how he turned out. I see Siler going in the second round. If he's available I think Miami should draft him unless there is a top notch LT available.
    Likes: Miami Dolphins. Dislikes: Buffalo Bills, NY Jets, New England Patriots for as long as I live.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Inside LB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    7th Floor Crew
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newlownorder View Post
    It's def. not speed, but he plays faster than he is timed. His strengths would be his strength, he's one nasty dude, when he hits you, you'll feel it all week long. Liability in coverage, wouldn't be able to make the switch to OLB in NFL, must stay at ILB to have a chance. He has pretty good size at around 6-1 or 2 and around 230-240 lbs. He needs to work on his timed speed at the combine because if not don't expect anything under a 4.75 at best.
    Just from what I have read, I think you are way off on his 40 time. Speed is considered one of Siler's strengths. I expect him to clock around 4.6 at the combine. I also never remember him being a "liability" in coverage. It certainly wasn't one of his strengths, but not one of his weaknesses either IMO.
    Quote Quote