Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Save The Planet, With Cannabis

1. -1
    The Resident Hitman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks

Save The Planet, With Cannabis

This is a long read as you can easily tell. But the information listed here is more than worthwhile, especially for any Environmentalists & Scientists trolling around in FinHeaven. If you can disprove these facts, there is even a 100,000 reward available for your scientific efforts.

Plant hemp on 600 million acres of secondary farm land in the United States.
    Plant hemp on 600 million to 1 billion acres of secondary farm land in Canada.
    Plant hemp on 1 to 2 billion acres of secondary farm land in Russia and Siberia.
    Plant hemp on 1 to 2 billion acres of secondary farm land in Africa.
    Plant hemp on 500 million acres of secondary farm land in South America.
    Plant hemp on ? acres in Australia.
    Plant hemp on ? acres in Asia.
    Plant hemp on ? acres in Europe.
    All fuel will be made of methanol or a derivative of hemp.

All fossil fuel, oil, coal, and natural gas will no longer be used. It will stay in the ground for emergency only. For example, when we had the earthquake Krakatoa, there was about two years that the sun was blocked in that area.

All paper will be made from hemp. No trees will be cut for paper. That's the way it was 130 years ago. That will save half the trees on the planet that would otherwise be cut down in the next 30 years. All the trees will be healthier and bigger.
    Most building material will be made from hemp composite.

20 to 50 percent of all proteins for food will be made from hemp seeds. In China, from 5,000 years ago to about 150 years ago, approximately 50 percent of all food was made from hemp seeds. And 20 percent of all food in Europe.

Dr. Raphael Mechoulam in Israel believes that 30 percent of all medicines will be made out of cannabis or combinations of cannabis and other drugs.

Hemp grows everywhere, from the Equator to the Arctic Circle, from the valleys to about 6,000 feet up in the mountains. It's the healthiest of the 3 million plants that grow on Earth. It has the deepest roots. It's the only plant you can grow over and over each year, and the soil will only get better.

I wrote my book, "The Emperor Wears No Clothes", 25 years ago. I have been teaching people how to save the world with cannabis/hemp/marijuana since 1979.

Prove us wrong! Prove us wrong! Prove us wrong!

We hereby extend our $100,000 challenge to prove us wrong!

If all fossil fuels and their derivatives, as well as trees for paper and construction, were banned in order to save the planet, reverse the greenhouse effect and stop deforestation; then there is only one known annually renewable natural resource that is capable of providing the overall majority of the world's paper and textiles; meet all of the world's transportation, industrial and home energy needs, while simultaneously reducing pollution, rebuilding the soil and cleaning the atmosphere all at the same time... and that substance is the same one that has done it before . . . CANNABIS/HEMP/MARIJUANA!

..is the only known plant that can be grown from the Equator to the Arctic Circle and to the Antarctic Circle; from the mountains to the valleys, from the oceans to the plains, including arid lands and everywhere in between. CANNABIS/HEMP/MARIJUANA is the healthiest plant for the ground out of the 300,000 known species, and the millions and millions of subspecies, of plants on Earth, because it has a root system that grows 10 to 12 inches in 30 days compared to one inch for rye, barley grass, etc. The roots penetrate up to 6 feet deep, pulverizing the soil and making it arable. After harvest it leaves a root system that is mulched into the ground, revitalizing the land and making it live once again.

All of my information about CANNABIS/HEMP/MARIJUANA has been taken from Federal and State Department of Agriculture reports, articles from Popular Mechanics, Popular Science, Pulp & Paper Magazine, Scientific American, entries from encyclopedias and pharmacopoeias, and studies from all over the world during the last 200 years. This is all public information. The United States government is hiding the fact that 125 years ago, and even as far back as 4000 BC, 80% of our economy was based on the use of CANNABIS/HEMP/MARIJUANA for paper, fiber and fuel. Ten to 20% of our drug economy was based on CANNABIS/HEMP/MARIJUANA medicines, 125 years ago.

CANNABIS/HEMP/MARIJUANA was part of our everyday life. Virtually every farm and every plot of land in the cities and towns across the United States and the world, from 100-125 years ago and before, had a CANNABIS/HEMP/MARIJUANA patch growing. The U.S. government's cover-up of CANNABIS/HEMP/MARIJUANA outrages me and it should outrage you, too. I have been studying CANNABIS/HEMP/MARIJUANA for over 30 years, and I can't believe how the U.S. government, in 90 seconds in Congress, could outlaw "MARIJUANA" in 1937, without the people realizing they were outlawing CANNABIS/HEMP, the most perfect plant for the planet!

Of all the 300,000 species of plants on Earth, no other plant source can compare with the nutritional value of CANNABIS/HEMP/MARIJUANA seeds. It is the only plant on Earth that provides us with the NUMBER ONE source, and the perfect balance of essential amino acids, essential fatty acids, globulin edestin protein, and essential oils all combined in one plant, and in a form which is most naturally digestible to our bodies

Prior to the 1800s, CANNABIS/HEMPSEED oil was the NUMBER ONE source for lighting oil throughout the world. Until 1937-38, even paints and varnishes were 80% CANNABIS/HEMPSEED oil. CANNABIS/HEMP/MARIJUANA is non-toxic and has been used to make high-grade diesel fuel, oil, aircraft and precision oil and even the NUMBER ONE vegetable oil. The U.S. Army/Navy standards purchasing specifications list HEMP OIL as the NUMBER ONE preferred lubricant for their machinery. CANNABIS/HEMP is the best sustainable source of plant pulp for biomass fuel to make charcoal, gas, methanol, gasoline and electricity in a natural way.

On September 6, 1988, the Drug Enforcement Administration's Chief Administrative Law Judge, Francis L. Young, ruled: "Marijuana, in its natural form, is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man," and asked the Drug Enforcement Administration to reschedule it. The DEA refused, keeping it as a Schedule I drug, which they say "has no known medical use"! Thousands of studies have been done all over the world, documenting the medical use of MARIJUANA (England, Spain, Hungary, Holland, and the U.S., just to name a few). No one has ever died from MARIJUANA in over 6,000 years of recorded history... unless they were shot by a COP!

CANNABIS/HEMP/MARIJUANA and praised its value and then look what happened! In literally 90 seconds, the Marijuana Tax Act of 1937 passed in Congress. By using the unknown name "MARIJUANA" instead of the familiar name "CANNABIS HEMP", Congress was able to accomplish this because no one knew what plant they were talking about. CANNABIS/HEMP became illegal and was replaced by petrochemical products, coal and natural gas. They made it such a banned and forbidden plant that the words "HEMP" and "CANNABIS/HEMP" were not even taught in schools from the 1940s, 50s and thereafter.

CANNABIS/HEMP/MARIJUANA, in conjunction with wind, solar, tidal and hydroelectric power, could save the planet by providing all of our energy, fuel, paper, fiber, and 10 to 20% of our medical needs, naturally. It would also reduce acid rain and chemical pollution, rebuild the soil, and reverse the greenhouse effect (no other plant can do this!).

The ban of CANNABIS/HEMP/MARIJUANA is so extreme and its intention is to hide the truth. The truth is that out of the 300,000 species, and the millions and millions of subspecies, of plants on Earth, CANNABIS/HEMP/MARIJUANA is the NUMBER ONE plant for our survival and quality of life here on Earth. Since September 11, 2001, the U.S. government and Attorney General John Ashcroft have been calling MARIJUANA users "terrorists" and yet the government of the United States has been "terrorizing" MARIJUANA users for the last 65 years! There have been over 14 million arrests for CANNABIS/HEMP/MARIJUANA in the last 65 years, in the U.S. alone! 13 million were within the last 30 years!

No one has taken the $100,000 challenge to prove me wrong. Why? Because I am right. The U.S. government has been lying to us since the early 1900s. Do economic interests and the police have more to say than the people about the future of our planet? How angry are you for being lied to by the U.S. government about CANNABIS/HEMP/MARIJUANA? Are you willing to make a stand right now? No one can dispute this information and knowledge. YOU have to join me in this fight. Either you are on the U.S. government's side or you are on my side.
    Please help me spread this everywhere. Thank you!

ack Herer
    www.jackherer.com
    2/14/07

http://www.jackherer.com/

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    You sit on a throne of lies!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Southside Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That's just funny. It's clever to challenge somebody to this sort of thing because even if they disprove the claim, they have legitimized the issue by paying it attention. I'm guessing the numbers are completely made up.

The issue is a good one, though. It's a hearty plant with lots of potential non-consumption possibilities. I have to think eventually it will be thrown in the mix and will be used for one or more of energy, paper, or building materials.

I've got so many lawyers lined up to see me, you'd think I had tobacco leaking out of my breast implants.
    - Jimmy James
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    2 fav teams, Dolphins and who's vs Jets

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Port Orchard WA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I've read Jack Herers book, the bibliography is extensive and the references all check out. He is just presenting the facts.
    The hemp plant can do all the things he claims, it is perfectly capable of providing all our fuel, clothing, paper, and hundreds of other products while cleaning the CO2 from the atmosphere and leaving the soil it grew in in better condition than it was before.
    Not to mention the benefits in medicine and nutrition. Marijuana prohibition and the War on "some" drugs are a couple of the biggest crimes against humanity ever committed.
    AND THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS:
    CHEATERS NEVER WIN!!!

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Fading...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    There is a hemp museum in Japan.

http://www.taima.org/en/miasa.htm
    http://www.taima.org/en/law.htm

The varieties of hemp that don't contain large amounts THC (low-THC and extra low THC) are of particular interest for industrial usage as opposed to smoking it.

http://www.taima.org/en/ya991003.htm
    I am an equal opportunity poster.
    I post on all these sites:
    - Finheaven.com
    - T H E P H I N S . C O M
    - FanHell.com
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    wiley veteran bad spelur

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    indian river country
    Thanks / No Thanks
    originally it was DuPont and Hearst who brought about the tax. They both had horses in the race, ... still do or their industries. They had just developed a method of making paper from hemp... better quality, less cost, renewable source. they had forests and railroads who made most of their money from forests. Hearst had the ability to fan the "evil" flames with all his newspapers. DuPont now makes all those fine oils that used to come from cannabis.
    18-1 Choke of the Century

Click on VIP badge to Join
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    2 fav teams, Dolphins and who's vs Jets

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Port Orchard WA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cnc66 View Post
    originally it was DuPont and Hearst who brought about the tax. They both had horses in the race, ... still do or their industries. They had just developed a method of making paper from hemp... better quality, less cost, renewable source. they had forests and railroads who made most of their money from forests. Hearst had the ability to fan the "evil" flames with all his newspapers. DuPont now makes all those fine oils that used to come from cannabis.
    Don't forget a really important invention that was squashed. I forget the guys name but the machine was called a decorticator and it reduced the amount of time needed to seperate the fiber part of the plant from the pulp part needed to make paper. What took 10 people 10 hrs to do could now be done by one or two people in an hour. It would have removed the one thing that kept hemp from mass production and would have made the new nylon much too expensive in comparison.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    scientist

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    A bill in 2005 was already introduced to amend the Controlled Substances Act:
    http://www.votehemp.com/PDF/Hemp_Farming_Act.pdf

Here's its current status:
    http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d109:h.r.03037:

"Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Health."

Anyway, the introduction of that bill in and of itself is a milestone. I reckon within a decade we'll see the legalization of industrial hemp.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Does this make anyone else think of Biodome?
    "As scarce as truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the demand."
    Henry Wheeler Shaw
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Punk Exterminator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Some good info here on the nutritional benifits of Hemp Oil.

Hemp oil contains 57% linoleic (LA) and 19% linolenic (LNA) acids, in the three-to-one ratio that matches our nutritional needs. These are the essential fatty acids (EFAs)-so called because the body cannot make them and must get them from external sources. The best sources are oils from freshly ground grains and whole seeds, but EFAs are fragile and quickly lost in processing. EFAs are the building blocks of longer chain fats, such as eicosapentaenoic (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) that occur naturally in the fat of cold-water fish like sardines, mackerel, salmon, bluefish, herring, and, to a lesser extent, tuna.

Adding these foods to the diet seems to lower risks of heart attacks because omega-3 fatty acids reduce the clotting tendency of the blood and improve cholesterol profiles. They also have a natural anti-inflammatory effect that makes them useful for people with arthritis and autoimmune disorders.

http://www.ratical.org/renewables/TherapHoil.html
    I believe I can fly.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Punk Exterminator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote