Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free Agent Wish List

1. -1
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Free Agent Wish List

As with the Dolphins, there may well be more players from other teams released over the next few days. But, at this point, here's the ideal signings for Miami, imo:

1) Chris Dielman - OG - I think he fits with Cameron's offense and he'll improve even more under Houck. He fills a major need on the interior of the OL. Gotta go after him.

2) Joey Porter - OLB - Though Thomas is the best OLB/DE out there, and is younger - Porter may actually fit better as he can play LB better than Thomas and he will be much cheaper than Thomas (though he won't be a huge bargain). Thomas is going to be expensive and teams like the niners, with a ton of cap space, would be tough to compete against. Porter would immediately fill the weakest spot on the front 7 of the D (Spragan's). We should take a major run at him.

3) LT - McIntosh - he may be the best LT available. It will be hard to get a top LT in the draft who can come in immediately and play. Leonard Davis can play OT or OG, but he's an underacheiver and would struggle at LT.

4) WR - With McCardell, Horn and others out there, it's possible we could get a good, reliable WR - possibly even a very good one in Horn, for less money than we are paying either Chambers or Booker. I would not mind seeing an entire overhaul at WR (except for Welker) - this has been a position of extraordinary inconsistency. I'm all for a fresh start.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i think these are names we look at Dielman, Porter, Napoleon Harris, Mcintosh, Definatly Mughelli, and derrick dockery has to be looked at in case dielman is out of our league
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Southaven
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I really like your ideas...I really hope we get Porter as he is my #1 player to get...Imagine having three great leaders on our defense to teach the young guys what football is all about...I also like Brandon Stokley....I did not know that he was a free agent...
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Just Win, Baby

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17Dolphins Homer
    Quote Originally Posted by Da 'Fins View Post
    As with the Dolphins, there may well be more players from other teams released over the next few days. But, at this point, here's the ideal signings for Miami, imo:

1) Chris Dielman - OG - I think he fits with Cameron's offense and he'll improve even more under Houck. He fills a major need on the interior of the OL. Gotta go after him.

2) Joey Porter - OLB - Though Thomas is the best OLB/DE out there, and is younger - Porter may actually fit better as he can play LB better than Thomas and he will be much cheaper than Thomas (though he won't be a huge bargain). Thomas is going to be expensive and teams like the niners, with a ton of cap space, would be tough to compete against. Porter would immediately fill the weakest spot on the front 7 of the D (Spragan's). We should take a major run at him.

3) LT - McIntosh - he may be the best LT available. It will be hard to get a top LT in the draft who can come in immediately and play. Leonard Davis can play OT or OG, but he's an underacheiver and would struggle at LT.

4) WR - With McCardell, Horn and others out there, it's possible we could get a good, reliable WR - possibly even a very good one in Horn, for less money than we are paying either Chambers or Booker. I would not mind seeing an entire overhaul at WR (except for Welker) - this has been a position of extraordinary inconsistency. I'm all for a fresh start.
    like 1,2,3 but why mccardell when there's stallworth? i know he's expensive and injury prone but he's way younger than keenan, even though i have nothing against keenan
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    I like boobs.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The Dielman/Porter combo might be a little too high for us. It's possible, but I don't think Cam and Randy want to bust the bank in one offseason.

So, I think you could see one of the following combos: (to which I'd be happy with both.)

1. Kris Dielman and Napoleon Harris

2. Derrick Dockery and Joey Porter

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Kris Dielman
    Joey Porter
    Mughelli
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Da 'Fins View Post

Horn is old. McCardell is aw well. I don't think we will overhaul our WR corps. I hope we don't sign guys like Horn or McCardell or even Moulds.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hopkinton, IA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The Grid's Wishlist--

1) Dielman -- We need a nice LG, our right side of the line seems solid, just bring in Dielman and a solid LT, we should be good to go.

2) Joey Porter -- Man, him opposite to Crowder and Thomas in the middle? Scaaaary!!

3) McIntosh -- I want him back, he was solid, why not bring him back.

4) Kevin Curtis -- Speedy WR, should come a lot cheaper than the "top WRs" like Stallworth and the gang. He spent his years under Holt and Bruce, I think he learned from the best.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    antonio bryant anyone
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Miami Dolphins are #1

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17DolphinPS4 ControllerCam Wake 91Mike Wallace 11
    Deilman,stallworth,joey Porter, & Smoot....i Want Them...then Get Trent Green In A Trade....then Pick Up Laron Landry 9th Pick...2nd Round Get Lamarr Woodley....it Would Be Over....
    Quote Quote