Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Online PC Gaming

1. -1
    It is what it is...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Location is everything...
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo

Online PC Gaming

Is anyone else into Online PC Gaming? I've been gaming for 20 years, it's one of my biggest passions. When I game now, nine times out of ten I'll be gaming online. I enjoy the competition of playing real people in other states and countries. Infact, my name and my sig were created because of Online gaming. I made that SN for an online game that I play, called Tribes 2. That is me on the left killing a rival tribe's team leader named Kamikazi Samuari. That is a one shot kill with the Shocklance, a weapon that will kill the enemy if the shot hits directly in the center of the back. The background is actually of a map that I made called Prismatic, after Grand Prismatic in Yellow Stone. Prismatic Pics and info When I made that SN, I was my teams leader. Our team name is wow!(Wookiees Of War).wow! We were undefeated for over 18 months, and had the best players in the world. At one point I was Rated the #1 player in the world for Tribes 2 Siege, according to some stat tracking site. I then retired from competition, and handed everything over to a high ranking captain. I got so into this game I made my own player page.Propain's House Now, I just play T2 and Battlefield1942(Desert Combat Mod) for fun. I hear #34 also plays BF1942, I wonder what his player name is?
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    No More Injuries, Please ;).

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I played Tribes 2 for a little while (still on my shelf).

Ever play MOHAA? Fun as hell sniping people .
    Global Operations had to be one of the better TEAM FPS I have played, but it never got the attention it should have and died out.

If you've been online gaming for a while then I know you have played Ultima Online (4 year vet here).

DAOC - bleh
    Heard Planetside was good, but not sure if I'm willing to PAY for an FPS monthly. The only thing I'm kind excited for coming out that I've seen is WoW, Lineage 2, ROT, and MAYBE SWG if it turns out to be more pvp oriented.

Life doesn't get any better than this fellas
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Now completely imaginary

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Elsewhere
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I used to play Unreal Tournament a lot. I barely game at all now because I have to switch out my keyboard and mouse to play anything. And it's a pain in the azz.

There are a lot of gamers here. VanDolPhan works for a certain gaming company if I'm not mistaken.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Predator in the Water

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In the water
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I still game online once in a while, but im still stuck on 56k, so imma stay away till i upgrade to DSL someday.....
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Tyranny for you

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Roswell, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
    I played Tribes 2 for a little while (still on my shelf).

Ever play MOHAA? Fun as hell sniping people .
    Global Operations had to be one of the better TEAM FPS I have played, but it never got the attention it should have and died out.

If you've been online gaming for a while then I know you have played Ultima Online (4 year vet here).

DAOC - bleh
    Heard Planetside was good, but not sure if I'm willing to PAY for an FPS monthly. The only thing I'm kind excited for coming out that I've seen is WoW, Lineage 2, ROT, and MAYBE SWG if it turns out to be more pvp oriented.
    Im waiting for WoW right now, Ill try EQ2 and Horizons possibly, I played UO for a long time on atlantic and sold my account 2 years ago to buy an Xbox, even though I havent used the UO account for almost a year before I actually sold it. I did the DAOC thing as well, gave a level 44 hunter away to a friend after the first 2 months the game was out. AC2 was next adventure and god it sucked, I got a level 44 on darktide, a level 50 and 47 on Frostfell, after that I ventured over to EQ to play with some friends and got bored just as fast, then to EvE and well that lasted a whole 5 days.

MMORPGS have gotten so bad that I went and got Xbox Live and got hooked on Moto GP 2, my name is also Death Disco on Live.

BTW I really believe that Blizzard might be the last hope to a good MMORPG.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Now completely imaginary

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Elsewhere
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Predaphin34
    I still game online once in a while, but im still stuck on 56k, so imma stay away till i upgrade to DSL someday.....
    Once you do it, you'll never DREAM of going back.

Talk about determination, back where I'm from all we had was 56K back then. Anyway, my buddy was a big Quake II guy. And actually got up to #54 on a 56K connection!! He was damn good.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I also have a 56K, dial up AOL system.

2007 Gold Cup Champions...

United States
    Quote Quote