Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: brazilians protest bush visit

  1. -1
    ricky williams's Avatar
    peace lover

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2005
    Posts:
    654
    vCash:
    1187
    Loc:
    mckinleyville, ca
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies


    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Quelonio's Avatar
    El rey de la Pachacha

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2003
    Posts:
    6,519
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    New York City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wait til he gets to mexico....




    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Pocoloco's Avatar
    I'm your huckleberry

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2005
    Posts:
    3,265
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you should see some of the pictures from Colombia

    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    Maynard the Hammer's Avatar
    you are the nail

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    10,744
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    on shadowfax
    Thanks / No Thanks
    if it doesnt involve brazilian girls wearing a thong, im not interested
    special thanks to in flames for the avatar and sig



    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Miamian's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    6,838
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Jerusalem
    Thanks / No Thanks
    There were multiple motives, but the one that I find troubling concerns ethanol. While no one in his right mind should favor clearing the Amazon rain forest or consuming water voraciously, blanket opposition to a proven, clean-burning alternative fuel inhibits real progress.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Maynard the Hammer's Avatar
    you are the nail

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    10,744
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    on shadowfax
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quelonio View Post
    Wait til he gets to mexico....
    why? bush is the best friend a mexican can have on immigration
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    Quelonio's Avatar
    El rey de la Pachacha

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2003
    Posts:
    6,519
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    New York City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Maynard the Hammer View Post
    why? bush is the best friend a mexican can have on immigration
    Because the political climate down there is utterly crazy, and people are protesting the mexican president everywhere he goes, and Bush is not well like in any way (and he is not considered pro immigration at all, after all the Wall is considered to be his idea, and it was accepted under his administration, and even if he spoke against it, he represents the US and believe me he is going to hear about it)
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    Maynard the Hammer's Avatar
    you are the nail

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    10,744
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    on shadowfax
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Quelonio View Post
    Because the political climate down there is utterly crazy, and people are protesting the mexican president everywhere he goes, and Bush is not well like in any way (and he is not considered pro immigration at all, after all the Wall is considered to be his idea, and it was accepted under his administration, and even if he spoke against it, he represents the US and believe me he is going to hear about it)
    if you consider bush anti-immigration...you are really way out there on this issue. the fence is not his idea. he wants a few thousand border agents and then to give legal status to 10-12 illegals....10% of mexico's entire population!!!!
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    Jimmy James's Avatar
    You sit on a throne of lies!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2003
    Posts:
    21,735
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Southside Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Miamian View Post
    There were multiple motives, but the one that I find troubling concerns ethanol. While no one in his right mind should favor clearing the Amazon rain forest or consuming water voraciously, blanket opposition to a proven, clean-burning alternative fuel inhibits real progress.
    I totally agree. It's all a part of the corn-sugar connection, though. For whatever reason, we choose to limit our energy and nutrition options to corn in order to enrich the domestic sugar industry and prop up the corn farmer.




    I've got so many lawyers lined up to see me, you'd think I had tobacco leaking out of my breast implants.
    - Jimmy James
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. DolFans Latinos (hispano hablantes-spanish speakers) Brazilians too
    By WooDaviDolphins in forum Tailgate | Dolfans Unite!
    Replies: 2227
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 12:08 AM
  2. Dolphins bring in Bush for a visit
    By fishypete in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 08:35 AM
  3. Secret Service Sued Over Anti-Bush Protest
    By BAMAPHIN 22 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 10:32 AM
  4. Bush Makes Surprise Visit to Iraq
    By Celtkin in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 171
    Last Post: 06-19-2006, 03:42 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2005, 09:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •