Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Addition To The Forum! Please Read!

1. -1
    FinHeaven Lives

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks

New Section To The Forum!

FinHeaven & Co is glad to announce that we have added a new section to the boards. However, before I go on with the new feature, I must thank MNFINFAN for purchasing the product. It would have taken about 2 months for the site to generate money to purchase it, but MNFINFAN went ahead and did it for me... out of his own wallet. MNFINFAN owns a business called AthenaUSA, and he sells Tablet PCS, network computers, and other computer related products... so please check his site out.

Anyways, on to the new addition... We now have a Photo Gallery running, if you check out the header you will see a new link entitled "Photo Home". Here, you can post your own photos and etc. It will replace the graphics/wallpapers forum in The Lounge. Please give it a check out: http://www.finheaven.com/photo/index.php

This script has brought us to the next level, as no other Miami Dolphins fan site has this feature. Please keep in mind that I am working on this feature, so if you find any bugs or problems, please let me know. I've integrated most of the two features, except for the smilies.

So, please let me know what you think. If you have any questions, please post them here... as if you have a question, there is most likely someone else that has that same question.

I look forward to reading the response...

Sincerely,
    Andrew Tatum

PS: Please keep in mind that the Photo section is part of the forums, thus the TOS applies. No illegal photos or photos that "show too much." Also, keep photos in their own categories. Posting of any illegal content results in an immediate ban.
    AJ Tatum

"If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be messed up."
    - Mitch Hedberg
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Want some?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thank You MN

BB
    Bigbrys bait and Tackle Shop---Open all year!
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thanks MN. Add an "A" in between the MN. So there will be no more graphics forum ?

2007 Gold Cup Champions...

United States
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Very nice! Thanks!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    is Clumpalicious!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Clumptowaga
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Grand Cayman and Minneapolis, MN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No problems guys! I really appreciate this site and it's a little something i could to help out. By the way (huge plug) I am writing this on the screen of my Motion Computing M1300 http://www.athenausa.com/images/pdf/10100102.pdf

Cheers

Paul
    Support my Cause, 'Sleeping out to help Homeless Youth' by visiting www.firstgiving.com/paultyler and donating anything you can. I finished my three nights out in the snow! A couple pics, crappy blog and videos are on caymangolfer.spaces.live.com, check them out. It was a blast and makes me thankful I have a warm bed to live in everynight.

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Cogito, Ergo FinFanum

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    With the Cheerleaders in the Premie Forum
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by MNFINFAN
    No problems guys! I really appreciate this site and it's a little something i could to help out. By the way (huge plug) I am writing this on the screen of my Motion Computing M1300 http://www.athenausa.com/images/pdf/10100102.pdf

Cheers

Paul
    I'm sorry, MNFIN... I was distracted. Would you do me the favor of giving me the name of your company, a brief statement of what kinds of products and services you offer, and that link once again?

If you'd be kind enough to just state those things crisp and clear, I'd appreciate it nearly as much as the new forum you helped make possible for all of us here at FinHeaven.

Thanks.

Derogatory personal comments directed at other members are not allowed under the FinHeaven house rules. More members are suspended or outright banned for this than for any other violation. Please be cool so everyone can enjoy this site. When you see a violation, click the Alert triangle found at the lower left of each post. Thanks.:cool:
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Grand Cayman and Minneapolis, MN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Phan4Ever

I'm sorry, MNFIN... I was distracted. Would you do me the favor of giving me the name of your company, a brief statement of what kinds of products and services you offer, and that link once again?

If you'd be kind enough to just state those things crisp and clear, I'd appreciate it nearly as much as the new forum you helped make possible for all of us here at FinHeaven.

Thanks.

Hey Phan

I understand, Miss Catherine does that to me every time too!

My company Athena USA is a small Computer Hardware firm, we sell Tablet PCs and Thin Client Devices (Network PC), we do a lot of custom Embedded Image builds and also Citrix and Terminal Services installs. web site is as follows www.athenausa.com. Anything we sell that comes from a finheaven referral will result in a donation from Athena USA to finheaven. My way of keeping this great site running.

Cheers

paul
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thanks MN!
    Quote Quote