Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Our Draft Structure

  1. -1
    postermaster's Avatar
    Finsavior

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    1,431
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Mexico, D.F.
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Our Draft Structure

    By Talent: (If We Have The Opportunity, Take Them, In The Respective Order)

    1.-QB Brady Quinn
    2.-WR Calvin Johnson
    3.-OL Joe Thomas
    4.-QB JaMarcus Russell
    5.-S LaRon Landry


    By Position: (What We Need, In The Respective Order)

    1.-OL
    2.-CB
    3.-S
    4.-WR
    5.-DE
    6.-QB
    7.-DT
    8.-LB
    9.-TE
    10.-K
    11.-RB



    Best By Position: BSF (Best So Far), MF (My Favorite), MP (My Prospect), MFNTF (My Favorite, Not Too Famous - Could Not Be A Guarantee)

    1.-OL - BSF,MF - Joe Thomas SR 6-8/306/-, MP - Levi Brown, MP2 - Doug Free SR 6-7/302/-, MP3 - Julius Wilson SR 6-5/310/-

    2.-CB - BSF, - Leon Hall SR 5-11/191/-, MP,MFNTF - Darrelle Revis JR 6-0/200/4.39

    3.-S - BSF,MF - LaRon Landry SR 6-2/202/-, MP - Aaron Rouse SR 6-4/221/-

    4.-WR - BSF,MF - Calvin Johnson JR 6-4/235/-, MP - Dwayne Jarrett JR 6-5/215/-, MP2 - Ted Ginn JR 6-0/180/-

    5.-DE - BSF, MF - Gaines Adams SR 6-4.5/265/4.70, MP - Adam Carriker SR 6-6/295/-, MP2 - Jamaal Anderson

    6.-QB - BSF - JaMarcus Russell JR 6-6/260/-, MP,MF - Brady Quinn SR 6-4/227/-, MP2 - Troy Smith SR 6-1/215/-, MP3 - Drew Stanton SR 6-3/222/-

    7.-DT - BSF - Amobi Okoye SR 6-1/312/-, MP,MF - Alan Branch JR 6-6/323/-

    8.-LB - BSF,MF - Jon Beason JR 6-0/235/-, MP - (The Fastest Between) - Rufus Alexander SR 6-1/230/-, Stewart Bradley SR 6-4/250/-

    9.-TE - BSF - Greg Olsen JR 6-5/250/-, MP,MF - Zach Miller JR 6-5/259/-

    10.-K - BSF,MF - Mason Crosby SR 6-2/210/-, MP - Jesse Ainsworth SR 6-3/216/-

    11.-RB - BSF,MF - Adrian Peterson JR 6-2/218/-, MP - (The Fastest Between) - Marshawn Lynch JR 5-11/217/-, Kenny Irons SR 5-11/200/-, Antonio Pittman JR 5-11/195/-



    Glad To Draft In 1st Rd.:

    *OL - Joe Thomas, *S - LaRon Landry, *WR - Calvin Johnson, *QB - Brady Quinn, *QB - JaMarcus Russell, *DE - Gaines Adams,
    *DT - Alan Branch, *DE - Amobi Okoye, *CB - Darrelle Revis, *LB - Jon Beason, *WR - Dwayne Jarett, *WR - Ted Ginn, *CB - Leon Hall
    *DE - Jamaal Anderson, *OL - Levi Brown
    Do You Like NFL Betting?, Check My Bet Tracker!!! http://www.ibetsportsapps.com/NFL/
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    postermaster's Avatar
    Finsavior

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    1,431
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Mexico, D.F.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Watch For Revis' great 40 yard dash at 4.39 sec and for Gaines Adams' at 4.70...

    Also help me to complete all the players 40 yard dash time...
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    postermaster's Avatar
    Finsavior

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    1,431
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Mexico, D.F.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I also heard that Ted Ginn Jr. hasn't been interviewing some teams due to an injury..., which could cause him to drop down early in the second..., we draft early in the second, what do you think?
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    1,847
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Central Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by postermaster View Post
    By Talent: (If We Have The Opportunity, Take Them, In The Respective Order)

    1.-QB Brady Quinn
    2.-WR Calvin Johnson
    3.-OL Joe Thomas
    4.-QB JaMarcus Russell
    5.-S LaRon Landry


    By Position: (What We Need, In The Respective Order)

    1.-OL
    2.-CB
    3.-S
    4.-WR
    5.-DE
    6.-QB
    7.-DT
    8.-LB
    9.-TE
    10.-K
    11.-RB



    Best By Position: BSF (Best So Far), MF (My Favorite), MP (My Prospect), MFNTF (My Favorite, Not Too Famous - Could Not Be A Guarantee)

    1.-OL - BSF,MF - Joe Thomas SR 6-8/306/-, MP - Levi Brown, MP2 - Doug Free SR 6-7/302/-, MP3 - Julius Wilson SR 6-5/310/-

    2.-CB - BSF, - Leon Hall SR 5-11/191/-, MP,MFNTF - Darrelle Revis JR 6-0/200/4.39

    3.-S - BSF,MF - LaRon Landry SR 6-2/202/-, MP - Aaron Rouse SR 6-4/221/-

    4.-WR - BSF,MF - Calvin Johnson JR 6-4/235/-, MP - Dwayne Jarrett JR 6-5/215/-, MP2 - Ted Ginn JR 6-0/180/-

    5.-DE - BSF, MF - Gaines Adams SR 6-4.5/265/4.70, MP - Adam Carriker SR 6-6/295/-, MP2 - Jamaal Anderson

    6.-QB - BSF - JaMarcus Russell JR 6-6/260/-, MP,MF - Brady Quinn SR 6-4/227/-, MP2 - Troy Smith SR 6-1/215/-, MP3 - Drew Stanton SR 6-3/222/-

    7.-DT - BSF - Amobi Okoye SR 6-1/312/-, MP,MF - Alan Branch JR 6-6/323/-

    8.-LB - BSF,MF - Jon Beason JR 6-0/235/-, MP - (The Fastest Between) - Rufus Alexander SR 6-1/230/-, Stewart Bradley SR 6-4/250/-

    9.-TE - BSF - Greg Olsen JR 6-5/250/-, MP,MF - Zach Miller JR 6-5/259/-

    10.-K - BSF,MF - Mason Crosby SR 6-2/210/-, MP - Jesse Ainsworth SR 6-3/216/-

    11.-RB - BSF,MF - Adrian Peterson JR 6-2/218/-, MP - (The Fastest Between) - Marshawn Lynch JR 5-11/217/-, Kenny Irons SR 5-11/200/-, Antonio Pittman JR 5-11/195/-



    Glad To Draft In 1st Rd.:

    *OL - Joe Thomas, *S - LaRon Landry, *WR - Calvin Johnson, *QB - Brady Quinn, *QB - JaMarcus Russell, *DE - Gaines Adams,
    *DT - Alan Branch, *DE - Amobi Okoye, *CB - Darrelle Revis, *LB - Jon Beason, *WR - Dwayne Jarett, *WR - Ted Ginn, *CB - Leon Hall
    *DE - Jamaal Anderson, *OL - Levi Brown
    i kno u didnt just put freakn quinn ahead of calvin " next moss" johnson, lol ur crazy

    "It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you've got to have is faith and discipline when you're not yet a winner." - Vince Lombardi







    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Borat's Avatar
    High five!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2006
    Posts:
    124
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Kuçzek, Kazakhstan
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If I was ranking by talent I'd go..

    1.-WR Calvin Johnson
    2.-S LaRon Landry
    3.-OL Joe Thomas
    4.-QB Brady Quinn
    5.-QB JaMarcus Russell
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    postermaster's Avatar
    Finsavior

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    1,431
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Mexico, D.F.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Borat View Post
    If I was ranking by talent I'd go..

    1.-WR Calvin Johnson
    2.-S LaRon Landry
    3.-OL Joe Thomas
    4.-QB Brady Quinn
    5.-QB JaMarcus Russell
    Actually it was by talent but that it would cover up our needs, I found more needful to draft first Brady Quinn than Calvin Johnson, because eventhough CJ is more talented, Quinn would help us a lot more...
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    VT Dolphan's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2007
    Posts:
    1,541
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    PA/VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Here is my list of BPTWPBGWWD (Best players that will probably be gone when we draft)...couldn't resist, your complex acronyms were too good not to mock

    1) Johnson
    2) Quinn
    3) Thomas
    4) Russell
    5) Adams
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    retarmyfinfan's Avatar
    Brave Rifles

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2006
    Posts:
    2,359
    vCash:
    3275
    Loc:
    Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by VT Dolphan View Post
    Here is my list of BPTWPBGWWD (Best players that will probably be gone when we draft)...couldn't resist, your complex acronyms were too good not to mock

    1) Johnson
    2) Quinn
    3) Thomas
    4) Russell
    5) Adams

    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    postermaster's Avatar
    Finsavior

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    1,431
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Mexico, D.F.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by VT Dolphan View Post
    Here is my list of BPTWPBGWWD (Best players that will probably be gone when we draft)...couldn't resist, your complex acronyms were too good not to mock

    1) Johnson
    2) Quinn
    3) Thomas
    4) Russell
    5) Adams

    you beat me to it
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. What is the message with this new structure?
    By dhavitia in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 03:45 PM
  2. Play GM - Re-sign/re-structure - Cut - FA - Draft
    By normaniii in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 02:36 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 11:17 PM
  4. new team structure question?
    By Wannysux in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2004, 09:09 PM
  5. Who Will Re-structure
    By danephin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-10-2003, 03:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •