Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: short term fixes vs long term fixes?

1. -1
    the top gun of all fin fans

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    okla
    Thanks / No Thanks

short term fixes vs long term fixes?

many subjects about what is wrong with this club and I have been pondering the short term fixes vs long term fixes and i am now on the we need a top five pick in all rounds next year to get us out of the celler of the afc east . now i know most fans want the quick fix but isnt this what got us in this mess? i am also thinking we may need to just let cleo lead our troops ( team) this season and lets conentrate on gettting two top notch receivers like meachem and somebody else and lets get the oline fixed . the only qbs that i am really excited about is quinn and kolb but if we cant get these two qbs lets just wait until next year and hopefully we can get a better position to draft our stud qb .
    I know this wont sit well with some of you but i am just saying maybe we should sacrifice another sub par year so we can get to the big dance beacuse we have been tippy toeing with 8-8 for so long that we havent acomplished anything in along time.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sometimes the engine has to be rebuilt.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    the top gun of all fin fans

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    okla
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i understand that most fans dont want to draft a te in the first round but i think if a wr or a te can make big plays then we should grab the guy . all this crap about ppassing on a big time receiver ,te, qb , or rb is hogwash we need help and i dont care if we draft 2 wrs , a te, and three olinemen if it means improvement. ( this is how i feel even though it is a dumb idea i just want playmakers not brownie points.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Lifetime Contract

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I just hope they draft players who can contribute regardless of what position they look for. There are so many needs it will take more than one year to find good players for all of the positions needed.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick50 View Post
    i understand that most fans dont want to draft a te in the first round but i think if a wr or a te can make big plays then we should grab the guy . all this crap about ppassing on a big time receiver ,te, qb , or rb is hogwash we need help and i dont care if we draft 2 wrs , a te, and three olinemen if it means improvement. ( this is how i feel even though it is a dumb idea i just want playmakers not brownie points.
    Thats the whole point. We have to draft what our needs are and that would equal improvement at that area and in turn improve the team. TE and def RB is the last of our worries.
    Quote Quote