Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This is not football subject.. Its about the Miami Heat.

1. -1
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

This is not football subject.. Its about the Miami Heat.

I know this is not football subject but since there is no good Miami Heat forums i can find, i ahve a question? do you yall like the additoin of dwayne wade? I think he will be very good and be like gilbert arenas(if yall know him).. he is actually a 2(shooting guard) but plays the point.. and also we have a steal in Jerome Beasley.. He average 26 points per game last year.. He could start at power forward in the future... :eek:

GOOOOO Miami Heat, and dolphins.. this is our year.!:goof:
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If only finheaven added a basketball forum earlier today....

Oh

Wait

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    huh??
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orange County, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: This is not football subject.. Its about the Miami Heat.

Originally posted by dolfans1988
    I know this is not football subject but since there is no good Miami Heat forums i can find, i ahve a question? do you yall like the additoin of dwayne wade? I think he will be very good and be like gilbert arenas(if yall know him).. he is actually a 2(shooting guard) but plays the point.. and also we have a steal in Jerome Beasley.. He average 26 points per game last year.. He could start at power forward in the future... :eek:

GOOOOO Miami Heat, and dolphins.. this is our year.!:goof:
    HMMMM, let's see, what's the best way to put this.....TAKE THIS ELSEWHERE!!!

Besides, the Heat are lightyears from even being competitive in the NBA's JV league (a.k.a. the Easter Conference) so why discuss anything that has to do with that Bush-League franchise?
    When the fight begins within himself,
    A man 's worth something.

-Robert Browning
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Re: This is not football subject.. Its about the Miami Heat.

Originally posted by Expo88

Besides, the Heat are lightyears from even being competitive in the NBA's JV league (a.k.a. the Easter Conference) so why discuss anything that has to do with that Bush-League franchise?
    Yes, yes.. let's talk about the 9-7 Fins who didn't make the damn playoffs!

We're rebuilding, every franchise goes through it at some point.

Expo, if you're a Lakers fan, I suggest you stop worrying about the Heat and us loyal fans.. and worry about how to get back on top. IF you can!
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orange County, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Re: Re: This is not football subject.. Its about the Miami Heat.

Originally posted by Peanut

Yes, yes.. let's talk about the 9-7 Fins who didn't make the damn playoffs!

We're rebuilding, every franchise goes through it at some point.

Expo, if you're a Lakers fan, I suggest you stop worrying about the Heat and us loyal fans.. and worry about how to get back on top. IF you can!
    Ummmm, well, let's see...hmmmmm....how on Earth could the Lakers get back to the top of the league??? Hmmmmmm..OH WAIT! I have a plan!!!!

1. Shaq needs to get in shape. What!?!?! You're talling me that he's hired a world renowned personal trainer and has a renewed dedication fitness OK, that works.

2. Get some help in the front court. Wait, you mean they drafted BOTH Cook AND Walton and are in line to pick up Gary Payton??? I guess Kupchak has that one covered.

Hmmm, looks like the only things that were lacking last year are already being addressed in this offseason. Let's just be clear about something here, the Heat are now akin to the Chargers of the NBA; they try to show a little promise once and awhile but they never, ever, ever, ever, ever, deliver.

Trust me, the Lakers have the TWO best players in the entire NBA and one of them will enter next season in a form the league hasn't seen in years (and he won three consecutive championships in a row "out of shape" so imagine what he will do WHEN he's in shape.) They have the BEST coach in the NBA. They have the knowledge, the skill, the experience, etc, etc, etc.

Besides, where was the Heat this past year while the Lakers were battling it out in the first and second round of the playoffs? Oh, that's right, they were at home. Hmmm, where was the Crotch-Heat during the last three years while the Lakers were winning three championships in a row? Oh yeah, they were working on their golf games during the ENTIRE playoffs.

In closing I just have one thing to say there Pe...uhhhh....Peanut....SIT THERE!!
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    DOB: Get my Ring!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Warminster, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks

The Heat need to stink

for a couple more years...rid themselves of some salaries and make a run in 2005 with Butler, Wade, a young power forward or Center and a free-agent or two.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Coral Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jerome Beasley if I am not mistaken was that guy from North Dakota? If thats the guy...he may be big and 6'10'', but hes been playing D2 ball, so hes not as good as u think he may be...but we'll see what happens down the road.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Re: Re: Re: This is not football subject.. Its about the Miami Heat.

2. Get some help in the front court. Wait, you mean they drafted BOTH Cook AND Walton and are in line to pick up Gary Payton??? I guess Kupchak has that one covered.

A couple late-rounders? Oh please. Drafting between 15+ in the NBA is addressing no needs but depth(if that much) in the first few years.

In closing I just have one thing to say there Pe...uhhhh....Peanut....SIT THERE!!
    Look here, don't call my name out. Damn bikers.. Aren't you the same fool who got pissed because of polls or something like that?Word for the future as well, no one cares about you and your biker crap.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sorry Expo, but you're just another chip under my bealt.

Yo Stamos, how many you have under your belt now, 7? This is #5 or #6 for me.. I am coming!
    Quote Quote