10. Dead bunny
9. empty beer cans
8. Divorce papers
7. A note apologizing for "sleeping with yer ma, lets work this out for mom's sake, she don't like to see her kin fightin. Besides, she's my ma too".
6. A tooth brush, not a teeth brush, just a tooth brush
5. duh, wut's an Easter basket? :hmmm: :dunce:
4. Fresh roadkill. When it comes to Easter dinner, nothing but the best for Bills fans
3. Tickets to a Bills game. They're there in the basket underneath the cockroaches and cigarette butts
2. Food stamps and child support check. Hillbilly lottery
And the #1 thing that Bills fans find in their Easter basket..............
1. Grandma's ashes. Finally she has a respectable place to RIP, complete with colored cellophane and plastic grass.
Who else wants to give it a try? And lets expand this to include the Jets and Patsies as well.