10. Dead bunny
9. empty beer cans
8. Divorce papers
7. A note apologizing for "sleeping with yer ma, lets work this out for mom's sake, she don't like to see her kin fightin. Besides, she's my ma too".
6. A tooth brush, not a teeth brush, just a tooth brush
5. duh, wut's an Easter basket? :hmmm: :dunce:
4. Fresh roadkill. When it comes to Easter dinner, nothing but the best for Bills fans
3. Tickets to a Bills game. They're there in the basket underneath the cockroaches and cigarette butts
2. Food stamps and child support check. Hillbilly lottery
And the #1 thing that Bills fans find in their Easter basket..............
1. Grandma's ashes. Finally she has a respectable place to RIP, complete with colored cellophane and plastic grass.
Who else wants to give it a try? And lets expand this to include the Jets and Patsies as well.
I love you Mom, you are the greatest woman that I've ever known.
Top Ten Things Bills Find in their Easter Baskets ...
10) Solid chocolate Easter Bunny from Niagara Candy ... or Peterson's Candies...
9) Two kinds of kielbasa, fresh and smoked ...
8) A nice thick slice of ham ...
7) A chunk of Canadian bacon ...
6) A butter lamb ...
5) fresh round rye bread ...
4) Decorated Easter eggs ...
3) Homemade horseradish ...
2) Pierogis ...
1) Marshawn Lynch, Patrick Willis, or Paul Posluszny!!!
If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. -- John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961
Let's see top ten things Bills will find in their Easter Baskets:
10. NO SUPER BOWL TROPHYS
9. NO SUPER BOWL TROPHYS
8. NO SUPER BOWL TROPHYS
7. NO SUPER BOWL TROPHYS
6. NO SUPER BOWL TROPHYS
5. NO SUPER BOWL TROPHYS
4. NO SUPER BOWL TROPHYS
3. NO SUPER BOWL TROPHYS
2. NO SUPER BOWL TROPHYS
1. NO SUPER BOWL TROPHYS!!!!