Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smoke Screen?

1. -11
    Lifetime Contract

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I just imagine that Mueller and Cam have a plan or an idea of what they want to do. It may not be what we wanted or expected, but they probably know how they want to handle it. They may still have plans to get Green but don't want to surrender what Peterson wants and are waiting him out. If Green knows their plans and really wants to come to Miami he is probably playing the waiting game to see what KC does.
    If I remember right didn't Mueller make a statement early on that he would bring in quarterbacks rather than a quarterback?
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    dolphinsfan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    everything i see suggest that Alan Branch is our target. I would love to have him he is a stud. then try and draft the quarterback our of Michigan state. in the second. This is what makes this time of the year so damn exciting. everybody think they know what we are going to do. Not sure if i think Brady Quinn is the second coming. It seems you cannot lose with a stud left tackle or dominant nose tackle. thanks for letting me post
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    green will be a miami dolphin by draft day and we will get quinn at all costs!
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Official Daunte Hater

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd347347 View Post
    Smoke Screen? Does anyone else find it strange that that everyone and there mother knows that if Quinn makes it too 6, we will trade up with the redskins to take him? It just seems weird that our draft strategy is so transparent.
    Are you saying our interest in Quinn is a smoke screen?

Are you saying our interest in Quinn is transparent?

Your thread makes no sense at all.
    In Philbin I trust:

• As offensive coordinator (OC) of Green Bay from 07-10, his offenses ranked in the top 10 in both total yards and scoring.
    • Green Bay has reached the playoffs in three of Philbin’s four seasons as OC.
    • As OC at Harvard (97-98), the Crimson established 15 offensive records.
    • Philbin spent four seasons (90-93) at Allegheny College, highlighted by two undefeated regular seasons and an NCAA Division III national championship in 90.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    O-town
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd347347 View Post
    Does anyone else find it strange that that everyone and there mother knows that if Quinn makes it too 6, we will trade up with the redskins to take him? It just seems weird that our draft strategy is so transparent.
    Strange? Everyone and there mother knows our QB situation. They also know that we will draft a QB in this draft. They also know that Terry Shea, our QB coach, worked with Quinn before the combine. Things cannot get anymore transparent than that.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If he gets to 6 and Miami doesn't trade up and Minnesota picks him, I will be the most angry Dolphin fan on this earth. If a top 3 team takes him, fine, they couldn't really do anything about that. But if Minnesota takes him...ughhhhhhhh.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    N.P.R. Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Geforce View Post
    Strange? Everyone and there mother knows our QB situation. They also know that we will draft a QB in this draft. They also know that Terry Shea, our QB coach, worked with Quinn before the combine. Things cannot get anymore transparent than that.
    And sometimes thats what you want....thats what a smokescreen is about. We have no idea whom the Dolphins are going after....and I believe thats just the way they want it.
    We will Remember!!

But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty once lost is lost forever.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fishypete View Post
    And sometimes thats what you want....thats what a smokescreen is about. We have no idea whom the Dolphins are going after....and I believe thats just the way they want it.
    Exactly.

I think in the end if Quinn falls to 6 the Phins will trade up. I know it would on;y need a 3rd to trade, but I think Mueller would be smart to offer the 60th cause I doubt other teams will offer Washington a better deal. But they could beat just a high third. If that happens #9 and Welker to get Brady Quinn sounds amazing to me. I also believe that Culpepper will be traded to the Raiders for their 4th round pick too.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If its true and we do get Quinn, i will wet myself. But as some know I am an avid supporter of cleo lemon. I think he has what it takes, but either way I want a young gun in the draft this year.
    Quote Quote