Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Put it in perspective

1. -1
    TED GINN BOO AND A YEAH

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach/Miami FIU STUDENT
    Thanks / No Thanks

Put it in perspective

ok last year in the draft The JETS SUCK SUCK SUCK, chose debrickashaw ferguson and that center from ohio state whats his name well whatever. Those two picks helped them reach the playoffs, We need O line, Brady quinn is not our need we can draft a QB later in the rounds drew stanton, jared zambransky, chrisk leak, troy smith, jhon beck, zac taylor etc. We need oline A Shutdown corner , QB then Wide reciever

MIAMI DOLPHINS

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Left So Fla, never the Fins...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The Jests had a great draft last year, no doubt. That has nothing to do with our situation. If the Jests were in our situation this year, and Quinn comes close to them, they'd take him just like Cam-Mul will this year. They didn't need a QB last year, like we do this. The difference is that (according to most draftniks) franchise QBs don't come to you very often. If the opportunity is there for Miami, no way Quinn gets passed up.

Don't get me wrong, I am not opposed to NOT taking him, but if he's there, I'm sure he's ours...
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hattiesburg MS
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yes we do need O-line, and in a bad way...but, you cant ever pass up an opportunity to get a quality, and maybe potentially, franchise QB in the draft. Its easier to get quality OL later in the draft than it is quality QB. I know, I know, there's Tom Brady and all, but thats the exception rather than the norm.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kashbo View Post
    ok last year in the draft The JETS SUCK SUCK SUCK, chose debrickashaw ferguson and that center from ohio state whats his name well whatever. Those two picks helped them reach the playoffs, We need O line, Brady quinn is not our need we can draft a QB later in the rounds drew stanton, jared zambransky, chrisk leak, troy smith, jhon beck, zac taylor etc. We need oline A Shutdown corner , QB then Wide reciever
    Some valid points...Nick Mangold was the center they drafted...But I think we have to go either oline or qb first, then either oline or qb second...Our defense is good right now and the dline will help the secondary vastly. Also, having the easiest remaining 5 game schedule in the league last year helped the Jets more than Mangold and D-Brick did
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hattiesburg MS
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolpns13 View Post
    Some valid points...Nick Mangold was the center they drafted...But I think we have to go either oline or qb first, then either oline or qb second...Our defense is good right now and the dline will help the secondary vastly. Also, having the easiest remaining 5 game schedule in the league last year helped the Jets more than Mangold and D-Brick did
    Yep, that's the plan I hope. That's our needs, and I hope we address those 1 and 2, like you said.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Oregon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We need just too much. I believe we will go O-Line first and get a QB in the 2nd round. unless Quinn falls to 9th pick. Which won't happen. It will just cost Miami too much to trade up for Quinn. If we didn't need so much then we might trade up but this team needs alot.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hattiesburg MS
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsapoppin View Post
    We need just too much. I believe we will go O-Line first and get a QB in the 2nd round. unless Quinn falls to 9th pick. Which won't happen. It will just cost Miami too much to trade up for Quinn. If we didn't need so much then we might trade up but this team needs alot.
    Unless he falls to like #6, then it doesnt cost us more than a 3rd or possibly 4th. But probably a 3rd. That's not too much. We still get 2 quality players in the 2nd.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    What you say?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    LA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The opportunity lined up and they took advantage. Next thing you know we'll be hearing about the 49ers took a linebacker and he changed their defense around or something like that.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsapoppin View Post
    I think we trade up...I think Randy and Cam really want Quinn
    Quote Quote  

10. -10

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaj View Post
    The opportunity lined up and they took advantage. Next thing you know we'll be hearing about the 49ers took a linebacker and he changed their defense around or something like that.
    what are you talking about?
    Quote Quote