Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 542 of 648 FirstFirst ... 537538539540541542543544545546547 ... LastLast
Results 5,411 to 5,420 of 6474

Thread: ***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

1. -5411
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LouPhinFan View Post
    I think it's a little early to say Bridgewater is Harris 2.0.
    I don't know what type of offense Louisville runs since I don't watch any of their games, but if it's a pro style offense, Bridgewater will never be more than mediocre. He's just not a fit in that offense whatsoever, and it would of made no sense for Golden to recruit him. He might no be so bad if they run a spread, but certainly not a QB that's ever going to take a program to the next level. He might have slightly better physical tools than Jacory, but the bad decision making is certainly there. He's also by no means the dual threat QB some people made him out to be for obvious reasons.
    Quote Quote  

2. -5412
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He was never going to be a good fit for Miami's offense. Once they told him they were going after a few other QBs, he got pissed and took his ball to Clint Hurtt's fun land in Louisville.

I don't lose sleep over him leaving. I think Morris and Williams will be fine.
    Quote Quote  

3. -5413
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CedarPhin View Post
    He was never going to be a good fit for Miami's offense. Once they told him they were going after a few other QBs, he got pissed and took his ball to Clint Hurtt's fun land in Louisville.

Pretty much. Good luck to him, but glad he's elsewhere.
    Quote Quote  

4. -5414
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I wonder if Yahoo/Robsinson gets sued for defamation when all is said and done. Would love to see Golden take that clown to court over his most recent BS.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5415
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I wish he'd get fired and sent to Saudi Arabia with a "Mohammad Sucks" sign strapped around him.
    Quote Quote  

6. -5416
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
    I don't know what type of offense Louisville runs since I don't watch any of their games, but if it's a pro style offense, Bridgewater will never be more than mediocre. He's just not a fit in that offense whatsoever, and it would of made no sense for Golden to recruit him. He might no be so bad if they run a spread, but certainly not a QB that's ever going to take a program to the next level. He might have slightly better physical tools than Jacory, but the bad decision making is certainly there. He's also by no means the dual threat QB some people made him out to be for obvious reasons.
    Shawn Watson is the offensive coordinator this year so it's going to be run-first WCO. As far as Bridgewater running goes, Charlie Strong only asks him to run when it's necessary. All the reports coming out of the U of L complex is that Bridgewater lives in the film room and is getting pushed along by senior back QB Will Stein. As far as his decision making goes, I think he'll be fine. This offense isn't going to ask him to throw it 30 times. It's run first, fast defense; SEC style.
    Nearly 70% of the Earth is covered by water...the rest is covered by Gerod Holliman.

Quote Quote  

7. -5417
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CedarPhin View Post

Clint Hurtt's funland. That's a good one. Trust me when I say this: Charlie Strong rules this roost up here.
    Quote Quote  

8. -5418
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Apparently Allen was steering kids to Bama and Louisville. So much for him being an off the books recruiter for Golden's staff. Louisville and Bama need to do themselves a favor and fire Hurtt, Stoutland, and Pannunzio already.

Not sure about Bama, but I think it's safe to say Hurtt and Allen are in cahoots at least. After Shannon gets fired, Teddy B. decommits from Miami and lands in Louisville. Same with Eli Rodgers. James Burgess had his offer revoked while committed to Miami and ended up going to Louisville. All 3 of those were mentioned in the report as well as Herb Water who was rumored to go to Louisville but stayed with Miami. You have Bryant Dubose who was commited to Miami but didn't have the grades and switched to Louisville on Signing Day. You had Keith Brown who was as much of a Cane lock as Duke Johnson. After decommitting to Illinois who offered his brother, and then decommitting from Illinois, Louisville offers his brother and they both go to Louisville. Miami never offered his brother, but certainly suspicious that Louisville would. The guy was by no means whatsoever a D1 prospect. Illinois and Louisville were his only offers. Not to mention a bunch of other guys from South Florida that Miami wasn't recruiting that ended up there, and a few commited for this upcoming class. Definitely safe to say Hurtt didn't change much after taking a new job.

Amari Cooper is the only kid that comes to mind concerning Bama, and he was mentioned in Robinson's story.
    Last edited by Clipse; 07-23-2012 at 06:49 PM.
    Quote Quote  

9. -5419
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Randy Shannon hired by TCU as Linebackers coach. Good luck to him I guess...
    Quote Quote  

10. -5420
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Apparently Charles Robinson was on Dan Sileo's show this afternoon. He was asked about Friday's article and admitted that it was a mere opinion article. Is this dude serious?

Quote Quote