Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 606 of 637 FirstFirst ... 601602603604605606607608609610611 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,060 of 6367

Thread: ***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

1. -6051
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    melbourne, fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    see ya in the rematch
    Quote Quote  

2. -6052
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Can we bench Morris yet? Dude is awful. Has a couple great throws to start the game then its same old **** again, missing Coley on several touchdowns, missing guys on third downs, and making terrible decisions. If Duke's injury is serious, season is over anyways. Might as well start Williams.
    Quote Quote  

3. -6053
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Coley has been getting some separation tonight, and every time Morris missed him. Good ol' inconsistent Morris showed up in the 2nd half . . . typical game for him. He's really a liability with that Achilles as well. Teams don't respect him moving out of the pocket at all and he's not able to make plays with his legs.
    Quote Quote  

4. -6054
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    R&R express posted this to me last season...
    This post right here proves what everyone one of us already knew about Florida State and their delusional fanbase. Miami's recruiting class is horrendous despite the fact no player in the class has even played a down. Meanwhile, FSU has a great recruiting this year, last year, the year before, the year before that, the year before that, the year before that, the year before, the year before that, the year before that, etc. according to come clueless bozos on Rivals, and yet they've been a completely irrelevant football program with all those supposed great classes.

Hate to break it to you, but Jimbo Fisher is a corch, and FSU will remain an irrelevant program for the foreseeable future. I'm betting I'll be enjoying the next 10 years with a coach who actually recruits based on his evaluations and not going by what Rivals or Scout has to say, more than you will. Enjoy the 4 loss seasons, you'll be seeing plenty of them since that joke of a fanbase accepts them. Oh and btw, Miami has a top 10 class, and will finish with a top 10 class, on these joke internet recruiting sites. So get your facts straight perhaps.

My response-dont need one the game and talent speaks for itself you're not on out level... Enough said
    Quote Quote  

5. -6055
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    lol @ Walford. If football doesn't work out for him, he could be somewhat of a juggler.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6056
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigchub22 View Post
    R&R express posted this to me last season...
    This post right here proves what everyone one of us already knew about Florida State and their delusional fanbase. Miami's recruiting class is horrendous despite the fact no player in the class has even played a down. Meanwhile, FSU has a great recruiting this year, last year, the year before, the year before that, the year before that, the year before that, the year before, the year before that, the year before that, etc. according to come clueless bozos on Rivals, and yet they've been a completely irrelevant football program with all those supposed great classes.

Hate to break it to you, but Jimbo Fisher is a corch, and FSU will remain an irrelevant program for the foreseeable future. I'm betting I'll be enjoying the next 10 years with a coach who actually recruits based on his evaluations and not going by what Rivals or Scout has to say, more than you will. Enjoy the 4 loss seasons, you'll be seeing plenty of them since that joke of a fanbase accepts them. Oh and btw, Miami has a top 10 class, and will finish with a top 10 class, on these joke internet recruiting sites. So get your facts straight perhaps.

My response-dont need one the game and talent speaks for itself you're not on out level... Enough said
    Florida State lucked on a great QB. Congrats. Fisher can thank him for saving his career. You were the same clown talking about Miami getting the death penalty. They didn't. i have no worries about the future. I just hope FSU doesn't pull an FSU and lose to Wake or Florida before meeting us again the ACCCG.
    Quote Quote  

7. -6057
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdawg954 View Post
    Coley has been getting some separation tonight, and every time Morris missed him. Good ol' inconsistent Morris showed up in the 2nd half . . . typical game for him. He's really a liability with that Achilles as well. Teams don't respect him moving out of the pocket at all and he's not able to make plays with his legs.
    **** Stephen Morris. Time to start Ryan Williams so he has some real experience before next season.
    Quote Quote  

8. -6058
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    melbourne, fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse View Post
    Florida State lucked on a great QB. Congrats. Fisher can thank him for saving his career. You were the same clown talking about Miami getting the death penalty. They didn't. i have no worries about the future. I just hope FSU doesn't pull an FSU and lose to Wake or Florida before meeting us again the ACCCG.

how much $ ya lose tonight betting on the canes? you butt hurt dim wit
    Quote Quote  

9. -6059
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MelbournePhin View Post
    how much $ ya lose tonight betting on the canes? you butt hurt dim wit
    0. I don't bet on Miami. LOL at butthurt. Virginia Tech is the only game I care about. ACCCG is the only thing that matters. We'll play Florida State again. They can't stop the run and allow WR's to run free. Just have to hope Stephen Morris manages to not be awful every game.

Dim wit coming from a guy who believed everything in the Yahoo story and said Miami was getting the death penalty. Good stuff lol.
    Quote Quote  

10. -6060
    grip it and rip it

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinDolphinDolphinDolphinDolphin
    Rumor has it Morris was injured at halftime and Jacory Harris worn 17 the second half.

Zero pressure on the FSU QB.That squinting som bitch had all day to throw.

See you guys again in a few weeks.
    Quote Quote