Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 607 of 628 FirstFirst ... 602603604605606607608609610611612 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,070 of 6279

Thread: ***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

1. -6061
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fishfanmiami View Post
    Rumor has it Morris was injured at halftime and Jacory Harris worn 17 the second half.

Zero pressure on the FSU QB.That squinting som bitch had all day to throw.

See you guys again in a few weeks.
    If Jacory actually did replace Morris we might have won. Morris is that bad. Worse than Jacory.
    Quote Quote  

2. -6062
    Bleeding 305 since 1987

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    We just got embarrassed and you're putting us in the ACCCG? We have to beat both VT and Duke. Stephen Morris is terrible and games like tonight will rip the heart out of the team. A team that was ranked at #7, thinking they were on top of the world. That horrible call changed the entire game. Duke was gone and it was a 14 point swing. Let's see how they respond next week. VT lost again and I expect them to be hungry.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Oh yeah.... **** FSU
    Quote Quote  

3. -6063
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    melbourne, fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigchub22 View Post
    R&R express posted this to me last season...
    This post right here proves what everyone one of us already knew about Florida State and their delusional fanbase. Miami's recruiting class is horrendous despite the fact no player in the class has even played a down. Meanwhile, FSU has a great recruiting this year, last year, the year before, the year before that, the year before that, the year before that, the year before, the year before that, the year before that, etc. according to come clueless bozos on Rivals, and yet they've been a completely irrelevant football program with all those supposed great classes.

Hate to break it to you, but Jimbo Fisher is a corch, and FSU will remain an irrelevant program for the foreseeable future. I'm betting I'll be enjoying the next 10 years with a coach who actually recruits based on his evaluations and not going by what Rivals or Scout has to say, more than you will. Enjoy the 4 loss seasons, you'll be seeing plenty of them since that joke of a fanbase accepts them. Oh and btw, Miami has a top 10 class, and will finish with a top 10 class, on these joke internet recruiting sites. So get your facts straight perhaps.

My response-dont need one the game and talent speaks for itself you're not on out level... Enough said
    [QUOTE=Clipse;1064849986]0. I don't bet on Miami.

so you didn't post this on another site?

Problem is having swagger is one thing having the talent to back up the swagger is another. This team is not quite there yet. I love Golden and what he has done and i cant begin to imagine the talent he is going to bring in without the NCAA sanctions looming. Of course i wont be sad if the Canes KICK THE CRAP out of the semiholes, Im just not expecting it.
    I never expect Miami to lose to FSU. Forget it. This story has happened way too many times in the past. Miami not standing a chance and then beating the supposed superior FSU team. Besides, I'm in it too deep now. I'm going full homer mode. Miami -1800 moneyline. +22 spread. I'll enjoy watching the money empty into my bank account as the clock hits 0.

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

clipse is a liar
    Quote Quote  

4. -6064
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yes I posted it. I was going to put a little money on it but I backed off. I don't let my biases affect decisions like that.
    Quote Quote  

5. -6065
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    In conclusion, congrats to your Noles. They are the better team. They have a hell of a QB. I still think Jimbo is a clown who will lose several games for FSU in the future. Miami didn't get the death penalty like you claimed they would. They will be just fine. They will play Florida State again, hopefully without Stephen Morris. Try not to pull a typical FSU as I'd actually prefer FSU to beat Alabama in the NC as it's time for the SEC fellating to end and I don't hate FSU like I do Florida.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6066
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolfan3773 View Post
    We just got embarrassed and you're putting us in the ACCCG? We have to beat both VT and Duke. Stephen Morris is terrible and games like tonight will rip the heart out of the team. A team that was ranked at #7, thinking they were on top of the world. That horrible call changed the entire game. Duke was gone and it was a 14 point swing. Let's see how they respond next week. VT lost again and I expect them to be hungry.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Oh yeah.... **** FSU
    Why wouldn't we be in the ACCCG? I suppose anything can happen, but I don't see why we wouldn't. If anything I expect the team to be better from here on out now that they're been knocked back to reality. Though if Duke's injury is serious, then yea, season over. That means more reliance on Stephen Morris, and like you said, he's terrible.
    Quote Quote  

7. -6067
    Bleeding 305 since 1987

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Duke is out for the season...broken ankle....****ing ****

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse View Post
    Why wouldn't we be in the ACCCG? I suppose anything can happen, but I don't see why we wouldn't. If anything I expect the team to be better from here on out now that they're been knocked back to reality. Though if Duke's injury is serious, then yea, season over. That means more reliance on Stephen Morris, and like you said, he's terrible.
    http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...-broken-ankle/

**** you Morris for being garbage and changing the play that cause this.....
    Quote Quote  

8. -6068
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse View Post
    Florida State lucked on a great QB. Congrats. Fisher can thank him for saving his career. You were the same clown talking about Miami getting the death penalty. They didn't. i have no worries about the future. I just hope FSU doesn't pull an FSU and lose to Wake or Florida before meeting us again the ACCCG.
    Please find where I said they would get the death penalty... I will be waiting. While I'm waiting I will enjoy the ass pounding we just gave to miami!
    Quote Quote  

9. -6069
    Bleeding 305 since 1987

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I want to cry
    Quote Quote  

10. -6070
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Memo to Al Golden: you openly stated you use the pitch "we're on same level as FSU" to recruits... Well numbnuts time to find a new pitch cause that's not gonna work. Just proved you aren't even close to our level!!
    Quote Quote