Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 608 of 624 FirstFirst ... 603604605606607608609610611612613 ... LastLast
Results 6,071 to 6,080 of 6232

Thread: ***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

1. -6071
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigchub22 View Post
    Please find where I said they would get the death penalty... I will be waiting. While I'm waiting I will enjoy the ass pounding we just gave to miami!
    You have the same *** flag as the other douche as your avatar. My sincerest apologies for the confusion. Enjoy it. Can't blame you. I know I'll enjoy watching the inevitable FSU loss when it happens.
    Quote Quote  

2. -6072
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Duke Johnson broken ankle. Out for season. Well there goes the season.
    Quote Quote  

3. -6073
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolfan3773 View Post
    Duke is out for the season...broken ankle....****ing ****

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...-broken-ankle/

**** you Morris for being garbage and changing the play that cause this.....
    ****. That replay looked like it really hurt. Had no idea it was that bad though.
    but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Quote Originally Posted by King Stannis Baratheon
    Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.
    Quote Quote  

4. -6074
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No Duke. No Dorsett. No Scott. Are we officially UGA at this point? Logan Thomas may be the only QB worse than Morris. So at least we have that going for us next week. Past that we should be able to carry ourselves to an ACCCG before getting badly outmatched by FSU again.

Depth is still a huge problem. Golden has done a great job with some of Shantards upperclassmen. Green has stepped up. So has Kacy Rodgers. But for the most part, we're still not getting nearly enough from upperclassmen. And Stephen Morris is obviously the biggest example. He's awful. Is it the OC change? Is it the ankle? No, he's just not very good and teams have more tape than they did last year where he was the same inconsistent player who made bad decisions and displayed piss poor accuracy on short throws. We still have players like AJ Highsmith and Tyrone Cornelius playing big minutes. That's a big problem. Our safety recruiting has not been good and having 3 of our top LB's kicked off the team destroyed our depth there, especially when Eddie Johnson was one of our best defenders.

Miami needs to seriously be considering the future. Ryan Williams? Kevin Olsen even? More Gunter at Safety and more PT for Burns. Give Grace and Kirby more burn at LB. More McCord and AQM at DE. More Chick at DT as I think that's where he's probably best at looking into the future anyways. More Sandland at TE as well. He's a weapon that we're making a mistake of not using. Did Walford bobble every single pass today? The **** was that. We can make these decisions and still make the ACCCG. Might even be a better team as anyone is probably an upgrade over Morris at this point.
    Quote Quote  

5. -6075
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Oh and Matt Goudis sucks too. 0 faith whatsoever in him.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6076
    Bleeding 305 since 1987

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    3 hours of sleep...This loss is still haunting me and the Duke injury is haunting me more. **** man.
    Quote Quote  

7. -6077
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    melbourne, fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    hasn't UM had 3 top 15 recruiting classes in a row? the talent is there
    Quote Quote  

8. -6078
    Bleeding 305 since 1987

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    I feel bad for Duke...love that kid. **** man these thoughts are going to haunt me for a while.
    Quote Quote  

9. -6079
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MelbournePhin View Post
    hasn't UM had 3 top 15 recruiting classes in a row? the talent is there
    Big difference in talent and depth. Florida State has both, and that's why they should make it to the NC game if they don't get cheated out of it by the BCS, which could very well happen if Oregon handles Stanford. Miami only has the former. They have no upperclassman. Randy left no talent on the roster and Golden's first recruiting class had just over 1 month to be put together with only 1 commit in December, that being Phillip Dorsett. Hard to win when you can't rely on your juniors and seniors but we've managed so far. This year is the first elite level recruiting class Golden brought in. 2012 was really good but last year had a lot of signing day misses.
    Quote Quote  

10. -6080
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolfan3773 View Post
    I feel bad for Duke...love that kid. **** man these thoughts are going to haunt me for a while.
    Yup. Sucks. Losing to FSU, it is what it is. They're the better team, tip of the hat to them, and I'll root for them if they play Bama in the NC. But losing Duke in the process sucks. He's a good kid who doesn't deserve it. He's not built for a heavy load but that's the only way we can win with Morris being so ass at football. Much rather an ankle injury than a knee injury. He'll be back next year, and hopefully won't need to be run into the ground.
    Quote Quote