Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Worst Draft in Dolphin History 2007

1. -1
    Ronnie23Brown

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dolphins Stadium/Montreal
    Thanks / No Thanks

The Worst Draft in Dolphin History 2007

WOOW!!! Besides Ginn at 9 which we could of traded down and get him at 12 or 13 even 15 but at 9 wooow!!! Its gotta look bad!!!

Satele beck and Booker... wooow weak Draft IMO!!! Mueller was thinking of what!!! Im a Dolphin Liver But Beck will be the next Weinke!! We were better of with Edwards IMO!!! Sad Draft!!! Im so Pisssed at FO!! I just Hope Ginn Pans out and Satele Starts at C!!! beck and Booker Imo Are Busts In the making

sig by In_Flames
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dominizzo View Post
    WOOW!!! Besides Ginn at 9 which we could of traded down and get him at 12 or 13 even 15 but at 9 wooow!!! Its gotta look bad!!!

Satele beck and Booker... wooow weak Draft IMO!!! Mueller was thinking of what!!! Im a Dolphin Liver But Beck will be the next Weinke!! We were better of with Edwards IMO!!! Sad Draft!!! Im so Pisssed at FO!! I just Hope Ginn Pans out and Satele Starts at C!!! beck and Booker Imo Are Busts In the making
    You will see Edwards twice a year learning on the Bills sideline. But hey in two years just give us the deal HOU gave ATL and you might be able to have him
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    france (ST ETIENNE)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    yes !
    Sorry my english is perhaps not very good but I'am a french dolfan and it's the best I can do.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Ronnie23Brown

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dolphins Stadium/Montreal
    Thanks / No Thanks
    saaaad
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Ok your Grammar.....just isn't cutting it.
    Why don't people understand that we need offensive playmakers, we don't need to overvalue a QB who cam and randy had rated lower than most. Look, Ginn is going to be a star, and don't wait for Beck to fail, give him a chance to pan out before you kill him. We needed offense, we drafted offense. We are drafting for the present, we are not drafting in order to groom Brady Quinn for four years so he can hopefully pan out before zach and jason retire.

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND HE IS TRYING TO WIN NOW!
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

honestly, you have no idea what you are talking about and this makes me sad having been reading your posts for a while now. #1 Who says anyone wanted to trade with us to begin with so we could drop and get him later in the draft. #2 I have been prob the biggest Quinn hater on the boards since this nonsense about drafting him started and I am extatic we passed on him. He will fail, I have called this from the beginning and I even if you read through my past posts claimed klob as the second best qb in the draft so it came as no suprise to me when we was drafted above the others. #3 I had Satele as the #2 C in the draft behind Kalil and he can also play anywhere along the line although with his short wingspan he will be best suited for C. RB threw me off a touch, but we have no ricky williams ultiately so whatever I guess. I give us B+ for this draft so far. I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT THE DRAFTING OF GINN. I was not a huge supporter of his through the draft and still am not totally, but

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    I Want To Believe

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Denver, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAMBERS8484 View Post
    Ok your Grammar.....just isn't cutting it.
    Why don't people understand that we need offensive playmakers, we don't need to overvalue a QB who cam and randy had rated lower than most. Look, Ginn is going to be a star, and don't wait for Beck to fail, give him a chance to pan out before you kill him. We needed offense, we drafted offense. We are drafting for the present, we are not drafting in order to groom Brady Quinn for four years so he can hopefully pan out before zach and jason retire.

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND HE IS TRYING TO WIN NOW!
    A #9 pick for a punt returner is going to make us win now? The guy wont go over the middle, and is too small to be a playmaker. Give me a break.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How many threads are you going to make saying basically the same thing?
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

You are aware that there are punctuation marks besides the exclamation point, correct? Using commas, periods, and questions marks makes your posts easier to read.

Thanks to Vaark for the sig pic
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Are you really 26?
    Quote Quote