Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We may get Welker after all

Hybrid View

1. -1
    waiting for our time.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chicago
    Thanks / No Thanks

We may get Welker after all

Hey guys,

we got a second and seventh round pick for a guy who is going to end up riding the pine at New England.

Hey, Welker, we'll take you back when they cut you, maybe. I hope it feels all the better like you said it would when you put on that pats uniform.

md

(by the way, I'm totally scared of the pats.) ((this is getting insane.))
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Finhead4life

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    sad to say they will cut Kelly Washington before Welker.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Pitbull13

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolfanrodney View Post
    sad to say they will cut Kelly Washington before Welker.

That is true.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    waiting for our time.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chicago
    Thanks / No Thanks
    well, taking a look at things, I wouldn't be suprised that they end up getting TO for BB's last super bowl run.

Nothing would make me happier if we could spoil that.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by melvindillon View Post
    well, taking a look at things, I wouldn't be suprised that they end up getting TO for BB's last super bowl run.

Nothing would make me happier if we could spoil that.
    Bill Belichick's last superbowl run??? as long as he has Tom Brady i think every year is a potential superbowl run for the patriots. Seriously their roster is pure insanity right now. Tom Brady, Laurence Mauroney, Ben Watson, Randy Moss, Donte Stallworth, Chad Jackson, a strong offensive line, Bruschi, Vrabel, Adalius Thomas, Tory James, Rodney Harrison, Asante Samuel, Vince Wilfork, Richard Seymour and Ty Warren on Defense. IMO these guys will be absolutely unstoppable.

PARTNERSHIP FOR A BUFFALO BILLS FREE AMERICA
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    I eat crayons.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Illinois, United States of America
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolfancoolio View Post
    Bill Belichick's last superbowl run??? as long as he has Tom Brady i think every year is a potential superbowl run for the patriots. Seriously their roster is pure insanity right now. Tom Brady, Laurence Mauroney, Ben Watson, Randy Moss, Donte Stallworth, Chad Jackson, a strong offensive line, Bruschi, Vrabel, Adalius Thomas, Tory James, Rodney Harrison, Asante Samuel, Vince Wilfork, Richard Seymour and Ty Warren on Defense. IMO these guys will be absolutely unstoppable.
    They've upgraded, but so have we. Who shut them out 21-0 last year? The Bears were supposedly unstoppable in 1985, but somewhere some team from South Florida stopped them... I wish I remember...

They look good in words, but where it all matters is how do they play as a team? They could absolutely suck. Sure, they have some of the best offensive threats possible, but if I'm not mistaken don't we have a top 5 defense on the league and possibly higher after the draft and offseason? Sunday isn't over yet, and the season hasn't started.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    waiting for our time.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chicago
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayons View Post
    They look good in words, but where it all matters is how do they play as a team? They could absolutely suck. Sure, they have some of the best offensive threats possible, but if I'm not mistaken don't we have a top 5 defense on the league and possibly higher after the draft and offseason? Sunday isn't over yet, and the season hasn't started.
    I couldn't agree more. Just because you have the most talent has never guarentee you 14+ wins and a super bowl, and it's ironic that the team that tought us all if you play as a team, you can be succsessful, are loading as much TALENT as they can get, and grabbing non-character guys, like merriwether and moss,

This is why I think it's BB's last season, his last stand, because he is an evil maipulative genius. He knows that this is it, and that he could never let down not going out on top, and in HIS mind, one of the best ever.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayons View Post
    They've upgraded, but so have we. Who shut them out 21-0 last year? The Bears were supposedly unstoppable in 1985, but somewhere some team from South Florida stopped them... I wish I remember...
    No I don't remember miami "stopping" the 85 chicago bears. What I remember is Miami upsetting the chicago bears then the bears going 15-1 and winning the superbowl. lets be serious putting 1 L on their record is not stopping them.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Longwood, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Fitz View Post
    No I don't remember miami "stopping" the 85 chicago bears. What I remember is Miami upsetting the chicago bears then the bears going 15-1 and winning the superbowl. lets be serious putting 1 L on their record is not stopping them.

The score was 38-24. When you put up 38 points on what many considered the greatest defense of all times is pretty damn remarkable.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lower Haight
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nah, Welker's gonna return kicks. He'll be on the roster. We did have an interest in Washington b4 so maybe we'll look at him again if he gets cut from NE.
    Quote Quote