Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

View Poll Results: Kobe and The Charge

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kobe and Victim were consentual Adults and should not have been charged

2 15.38%
  • Kobe assaulted her and is rightfully charged

2 15.38%
  • The Girl is looking for some cash

3 23.08%
  • I don't know enough to have an opinion either way

6 46.15%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did Kobe Do it???

1. -1
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Grand Cayman and Minneapolis, MN
    Thanks / No Thanks

Did Kobe Do it???

Kobe was formally charged today for sexual assault. So what are people's opinions on this. Is this a setup or was it assault??

See story

http://espn.go.com/nba/news/2003/0718/1582691.html
    Last edited by MNFINFAN; 07-18-2003 at 06:12 PM.
    Support my Cause, 'Sleeping out to help Homeless Youth' by visiting www.firstgiving.com/paultyler and donating anything you can. I finished my three nights out in the snow! A couple pics, crappy blog and videos are on caymangolfer.spaces.live.com, check them out. It was a blast and makes me thankful I have a warm bed to live in everynight.

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    On an island
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't believe it for a second. Kobe could have done it, but at this point I don't think he did. I think the girl is looking for attention (she wants to be a singer) and money.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Adam the Quarterback

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Everyone should vote for "I don't know enough to have an opinion either way". The case against or defending hasn't even been made in court so thinking whether he did it or not is pure speculation. It's unfair and wrong to try to trial him here. Nobody here knows anything about this case and it's not even worth trying to discuss this case until the public knows more about the trial.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Now completely imaginary

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Elsewhere
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Kobe has admitted to commiting adultery.

http://msn.espn.go.com/nba/news/2003/0718/1582696.html

But did he rape her?? I don't know. I won't vote yet until the evidence is heard. I figure they both went into it willingly. And at some point she wanted to stop. And the heart of the conflict is....at what point did Kobe let up.

Just my guess.

Still, this is very disappointing. I felt like Kobe was one of the few "Good Guys" in sports. This just reinforces the fact that we really don't know these guys.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Don't believe everything you think.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    your six
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This girl seems eerily familiar.....what was the Tyson girls' name?.....She sounds just like her, good cleancut, church going, etc, etc,....I read something from a neighbor of hers that said that at first he thought that it was all a bunch of crap, but when he found out who the girl was he had to rethink it becausehe was very familiar with the girl and said that she is the last person that would make a false claim like this.....I know it's not 'evidence" but at this point my feelings say that he may have done it......That's not to say he's guilty.......just my personal feeling.
    At a television studio in Hollywood on Monday night, Dolphins defensive end Jason Taylor was doing the fox trot. He probably was wearing makeup, too.
    About an hour south down Interstate 5, quarterback John Beck was on the verge of lining up his chicken nuggets in a shotgun formation.

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    No More Injuries, Please ;).

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What's a dick head like that doing cheating on his wife? His wife is pretty hot. I say he did it..but he'll get off..

Pete Rose is still eligible for Hall of Fame after today (even though I hate baseball), but the question going into the jury room (whatever it's called) was "Do you believe Pete Rose bet on baseball?" yet he came away still eligible, but when asked for a poll from one of the guys, all but 1 said they agreed he bet on baseball. I dunno, that's what I saw of it..I could be wrong on some parts. It's ****in stupid either way.

Life doesn't get any better than this fellas
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Adam the Quarterback

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Muck
    Kobe has admitted to commiting adultery.

http://msn.espn.go.com/nba/news/2003/0718/1582696.html

But did he rape her?? I don't know. I won't vote yet until the evidence is heard. I figure they both went into it willingly. And at some point she wanted to stop. And the heart of the conflict is....at what point did Kobe let up.

Just my guess.

Still, this is very disappointing. I felt like Kobe was one of the few "Good Guys" in sports. This just reinforces the fact that we really don't know these guys.
    You thought he was a good guy? He has always been an arrogant jerk. I guess that's admirable to some people though. But the fact remains that nobody here knows any facts and they should remain unbias and have no feeling of guilty or not guilty.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I thought Kobe was always a great guy, still do. I doubt he did rape her because his wife is mad hott. I wonder if she is pissed or not about this? Anyway, it was still a dumb thing to do by Kobe.

2007 Gold Cup Champions...

United States
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Now completely imaginary

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Elsewhere
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Why would you imply such a thing?? That I find "arrogant jerks" to be good guys?? Heck, where did I imply such a thing??

What I mean is, his reputation was pretty spotless. Homebody, Quiet, no kids out of wedlock, Intelligent, Well spoken. Not a 'gansta'. Seemed very devoted to his wife and new child. He was just "different".

In all the interviews I'd ever seen and such, I never got the impression that that he was an "arrogant jerk".
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Kobe should be gangsta! He is the best BBall player out there.
    Quote Quote