If someone wants to move this to the lounge then so be it...I just wanted everyone to see this....

You guys have been the best but if I don't find another apartment to move into by this week then I will have to move back home. There is some pretty bad smoke smell coming through into my apartment from the apartment behind me and it's not cigarettes!! :eek: :yell: I'm HIGHLY allergic to smoke so I have been sleeping and living with it and now it is affecting my health..The way I feel and think. I have withstood it as much as I can and have to do something about it. If I move back to my parents house then I will be without my PC and internet connection for as long as it takes to find a place to live...from when I move in there up to 5 months or more. Another reason is the tenant above me is becoming a pain in the ass. She sounds like a 500 pound Yokozuna It is a pain though and I can't stand it :mad: I really appreciate my parents letting me come home to try and get my life back together...Some will just let you go out on the streets I'm pretty lucky I guess Well, I'll keep looking and hoping...otherwise I will give you guys one last farewell :cry: Been a blast and I will miss you all if it happens :cry:

As always...Go Dolphins!!!!